No announcement yet.

Kevin Johnson Fat for fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    He's actually in decent shape, it's just that his jacket isn't tight so you can't see his body properly. Watch this, he got a v-shaped figure. I guarantee you Fury will be more flabby than him at the weigh in.

ok fair play mustve been a bad angle. You think Johnson can pull of the upset? UK bookies have him at like 4/1, wondering if it might be worth a cheeky bet. Fury isnt the best thinker in the ring and could be frustrated by Johnsons style.

however in relation to the bold...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      ok fair play mustve been a bad angle. You think Johnson can pull of the upset? UK bookies have him at like 4/1, wondering if it might be worth a cheeky bet. Fury isnt the best thinker in the ring and could be frustrated by Johnsons style.

what the f#ck is going on with the two pictures in the background/foreground...?

?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        what the f#ck is going on with the two pictures in the background/foreground...?

?
        maybe hes working out at Elton Johns house?

Comment

He's actually in decent shape, it's just that his jacket isn't tight so you can't see his body properly. Watch this, he got a v-shaped figure. I guarantee you Fury will be more flabby than him at the weigh in.

Fury is ripped, son.

Comment

Nah he doesn't have much power and he'll never get a decision over there. At best he unofficially wins the fight and people will say "I'm glad he got robbed, he stunk out the joint!"

I wanna see a pic of Fury standing up straight without flexing.

Originally posted by New England View Post

?
            Good question.

Comment

Comment

Oh great, he'll be ****ed after 4 rounds of throwing 5 jabs.

His jab looked good for a couple of rounds in prizefighter against bums, then despite a 30 minute rest between bouts he was completely gassed. Overall he threw the jab about 100 times in the 9 seperate rounds and about 5 power punches.

Comment

Comment

Nah he doesn't have much power and he'll never get a decision over there. At best he unofficially wins the fight and people will say "I'm glad he got robbed, he stunk out the joint!"

I wanna see a pic of Fury standing up straight without flexing.

Good question.

This is from october time...

Might give johnson a miss then, havent seen many of his fights tbh.

Comment

This is from october time...

Might give johnson a miss then, havent seen many of his fights tbh.
                      Look at the bulge! :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X