Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schafer: Ricky still deserves shot at paulie!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schafer: Ricky still deserves shot at paulie!!!!

Lol wut is this guy smoking crack

"I don't think that Ricky Hatton should let his head hang, and that he should build on this," said Schaefer. "If he should want to have a [rematch] against Paulie Malignaggi, and fight for the WBA welterweight championship, I'll be happy to see if we can put that fight together."

"Even though he didn't win, I was quite impressed by Ricky Hatton. We all know that he picked a very difficult and dangerous opponent, and a guy who is a natural welterweight. He picked a guy who has fought all of his fights as a welterweight, and who had a tremendous reach and height advantage," said Schaefer.

"Everybody had agreed that, prior to the fight, that Ricky had picked a difficult fight for his first one back after three and a half years out of the ring. So, having said that, I have to say that he looked very good, and that he was ahead in the fight, and that he was ahead on the scorecards. I have to say that in the first five rounds, in my book, they all went to Ricky Hatton."

"Look at Oscar against Hopkins, but that's just the effect of that punch. But because of that one punch. We've known many great fighters who have gotten hit by these shots and couldn't make it up," said Schaefer.

"When you get hit like that, you just can't get up. So I think that he did well until he got hit with that liver shot, and we all know how paralyzing these liver shots are. You try to get up and it just isn't possible."

"We'll have to talk to the teams to see what is available and when," said Schaefer. "Maybe, that could happen, but I'm thinking in April or May or something like that."

No, Ricky started off alright but I don't think Ricky should have to fight again. The man has done enough.

Comment

Paulie uses his eyebrows to distract his opponents and it's a dirty unfair advantage.

They look up at his eyebrows and start thinking...damm....WTF did that guy do to his eyebrows...and bamm he hits 'em. Then they regroup and they know they shouldn't look again but it's like that car accident that you just can't help yourself and you look at anyways...then they start thinking I wonder where the fuck he goes to have that done...a special eyebrow salon...and then bamm Paulie hits 'em again. Paulie couldn't hit anyone if it weren't for those eyebrows.

Comment

lol they just want to give paulie a nice payday.

Comment

he has a chance at beating Paulie...but it's a toss up

Comment

Schafer is a fool, it was clear Hatton was done last night.

Maybe he would look a bit better in his next fight but time to hang them up once and for all Ricky and don't go back on that decision..

Comment

$$$ tinted glasses

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
                $$$ tinted glasses

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Exactly. Schafer obvious had a fight package organised and watched it all go down the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Schafer is a fool, it was clear Hatton was done last night.

Maybe he would look a bit better in his next fight but time to hang them up once and for all Ricky and don't go back on that decision..
                  Schaefer need more business! He just wants the Britt's Money!!

Comment

That's a sad comment, that along with Paulie M sitting ringside and moving almost to the ring is disrespectful of senchenko, Maybe Paulie M should rematch Senchenko...

Comment

Working...
                    X