Clear All

• source code or inception

i remember enjoying source code more than inception
    inception
    62.50%
    source code
    37.50%

Inception is a better movie.

But neither are worth a re - watch and have no value in that regard. It's just a 2 hour headache all over again.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Inception is a better movie.

But neither are worth a re - watch and have no value in that regard. It's just a 2 hour headache all over again.

inception i find it too long and repetitive (source code, you can say its repetitive too) you know, too many dream within a dream.

Comment

Come On! Its not even close. To me is like Mayweather vs Baldomir.

Inception all day

Comment

Originally posted by Shamanism View Post

inception i find it too long and repetitive (source code, you can say its repetitive too) you know, too many dream within a dream.
          I looked like an a-hole walking around asking people if they've seen inception.......then striking up a convo about the plot.

What a waste of my time and image.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I looked like an a-hole walking around asking people if they've seen inception.......then striking up a convo about the plot.

What a waste of my time and image.

yeah the plot of inception can be confusing if youve only seen it 1 time like i did. probably i need to watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by kennylimon View Post
              Come On! Its not even close. To me is like Mayweather vs Baldomir.

Inception all day

son , you serious? explain it to me with dreamy details

Comment

Originally posted by Shamanism View Post
                yeah the plot of inception can be confusing if youve only seen it 1 time like i did. probably i need to watch it again
                Dude you're going to sit through that 30 minute sequence where the van is freefalling from the causeway again?

That **** was excruciating.

Comment

Dude you're going to sit through that 30 minute sequence where the van is freefalling from the causeway again?

That **** was excruciating.

fuk. i didnt like that scene too. it keeps on repeating the scene over and over.

Comment

Preferred her to Inception.

Comment

Working...
                    X