Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knowledgeable NFL fans: Should Zach Thomas be inducted in the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    I used to always trade for him in Madden and I think he has the career record for sacks in a season when he was on my team... for that alone he deserves in
    I used to beast with him too.

He was a great player to "user control" or let the CPU control. I had like 12 forced fumbles with him - hit sticking the **** out of people.

One season that I simulated entirely, he had a RIDICULOUS season: Like 200+ tackles, 5 picks, 8 sacks, 10 forced fumbles, 3 fumble recoveries, and 5 touchdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      I agree he should be a lock. . But you never know with the NFL hall of fame. They're ****ing stingy. . .
      He might not be a first ballot HOF like Ray Lewis but he'll get in. Guys like Thomas and London Fletcher will be hall of famers. They could play in any era.

Comment

Still got his jersey when he was with the fins. Very underrated player.

Of course he will get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          He might not be a first ballot HOF like Ray Lewis but he'll get in. Guys like Thomas and London Fletcher will be hall of famers. They could play in any era.
          Aye. .

I've just seen some people saying they didn't think he was worthy - more people that I'd expect in various forums, etc.

Glad to hear my opinion is buttressed by basically everyone.

Comment

If this was the MLB I'd say he probably wouldn't get in but this is the NFL. A lot of players of lesser talented have got in. He will get in for sure.

Comment

No one should get in until Tasker does...

Comment

not before Jerry Kramer

Comment

Working...
                X