Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naazim Richardson: Ward has not shown yet what he has.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Y'all gon be surprised when Ward starts cracking dudes" Damn Nazim called it! This guy is the best cornerman in the game, he has a wealth of knowledge.

Comment

Good video yeah sure but come on Nazim is on some drugs all the time and he can become Ghandi real quick. He can make a soda can sound prophetic. That can, I'm telling you, will start sliding and cracking dudes. It's written. When you get two special cans, you get a historic clash. Nazim is on drugs, I love him for real but he is

Comment

Originally posted by robotmanny View Post
        Good video yeah sure but come on Nazim is on some drugs all the time and he can become Ghandi real quick. He can make a soda can sound prophetic. That can, I'm telling you, will start sliding and cracking dudes. It's written. When you get two special cans, you get a historic clash. Nazim is on drugs, I love him for real but he is

drugs?

you mean like cocaine or marijuana?

or medications to which he's prescribed?

Comment

Man, the main guy brother Naz telling the future. Ward is the #1 fighter in the world. Said it before Dawson, will continue post Dawson. It's time to usher in the new breed of fighter. Ward carries the torch!!

Came into the super 6 an underdog, destroyed the favorite walked away the undefeated unified champ, after dominating all except 1 in boxing's deepest division. And brother Naz called it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Man, the main guy brother Naz telling the future. Ward is the #1 fighter in the world. Said it before Dawson, will continue post Dawson. It's time to usher in the new breed of fighter. Ward carries the torch!!

Came into the super 6 an underdog, destroyed the favorite walked away the undefeated unified champ, after dominating all except 1 in boxing's deepest division. And brother Naz called it.
            unfortunately for trainers, you're only seen as being as good as whatever your fighters can produce.

richardson really knows boxing, and american boxers. he's been watching all of these guys since they were kids through his own involvement with his family in amateur boxing.

he's biased in the sense that he feels like he identifies with these american fighters, but he's a great source to go to for knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

You can make the case that ward is the best fighter in the world. I'd still place floyd ahead of him.

Comment

the next step for andre ward will be hurting guys and putting them away consistently. it's nice to see him recognize that he's missing a huge part of the game if he's not able to finish, or at least introduce the possibility of finishing.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  the next step for andre ward will be hurting guys and putting them away consistently. it's nice to see him recognize that he's missing a huge part of the game if he's not able to finish, or at least introduce the possibility of finishing.
                  good point. only thing that keeps ward out of the top spot is sergio beating chavez and floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    You can make the case that ward is the best fighter in the world. I'd still place floyd ahead of him.
                    Thanks for nothing. Floyd beating Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz & Cotto is not currently greater than Ward dominating Kessler, Abraham, Froch & just recently Dawson, in this universe or any other. Therefore IMO as of right now, Ward is clearly without a doubt the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      unfortunately for trainers, you're only seen as being as good as whatever your fighters can produce.

richardson really knows boxing, and american boxers. he's been watching all of these guys since they were kids through his own involvement with his family in amateur boxing.

he's biased in the sense that he feels like he identifies with these american fighters, but he's a great source to go to for knowledge.
                      If I could ask him 1 question right now, I'd ask him what he thinks about Cotto/Trout.

Comment

Working...
                      X