No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    You better pen that **** before someone else does, Rory. I'm serious.

I'll add it to my soon-to-be-long list of scripts

Comment

Anybody that thinks that abomination of a film was anything more than the ruination of a classic trilogy should have their ****ing head checked, that's all I'm saying.

As for Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, I''m not even going to see it. I enjoyed the book, but I'm sure the film suffers from the fatal flaw most films suffer from these days : Oversaturation of CGI. Plus most book-to-film adaptations suffer time constraints by default. I'm sure the same studio will be looking to do "Pride and Prejudice....And Zombies" next.

havent seen that movie yet but the concept is so stupidly interesting that they should make more like it

like George Bush the Werewolf

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        havent seen that movie yet but the concept is so stupidly interesting that they should make more like it

like George Bush the Werewolf
        Right? I remember seeing that and thinking, "WTF? Abraham Lincoln hunting vampires? That is so stupid, what in the living... Aw hell maybe it will be good."

Comment

• Prety soon it's just going to be a ****load of "political figure here followed by weird job title here" films on the marquee.

John F. Kennedy : Orc Slayer

Theodore Roosevelt : Witch Hunter

James K Polk : Cyclops Assassin

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Right? I remember seeing that and thinking, "WTF? Abraham Lincoln hunting vampires? That is so stupid, what in the living... Aw hell maybe it will be good."

i was like 'you gotta be kidding me' then a minute later 'hmmmmm..i might see that ****'

Comment

Prety soon it's just going to be a ****load of "political figure here followed by weird job title here" films on the marquee.

Bill Clinton : Game Of Thrones

Comment

Prety soon it's just going to be a ****load of "political figure here followed by weird job title here" films on the marquee.

George Washington Fights the British, where the British are actually deformed beasts, 300 style. And George Washington is only in a speedo.

Comment

• I'd actually go watch that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    George Washington Fights the British, where the British are actually deformed beasts, 300 style. And George Washington is only in a speedo.

who plays George?

Comment

• Lets not forget the hit:
                      Ben Franklin and the Zombie Apocalypse

Comment

Working...
                      X