No announcement yet.

Cotto-Canelo PPV one million sales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Canelo PPV one million sales

Regardless of the outcome of the fight Puerto Rico vs Mexico could be hyped. Do you think this would do 1 million + buys?

Yes, easily. Cotto vs. Alvarez will happen in May/June 2013 and it will sell 1 million PPV's.

Comment

If Cotto vs Margarito can't do 1 million, I don't think this can.

Comment

I think it will surprisingly do really good like 1.3 or more. Especially if they have a 24/7. Golden Boy will go all out on the promotions. I hope it happens.

Comment

I say 600-700K at the most.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            If Cotto vs Margarito can't do 1 million, I don't think this can.
            Canelo has way more interest to casual fans than Margarito. Especially after he just took a beating from Pac-Man.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              I say 600-700K at the most.
              no more than 800k. Cotto's never done more than 600k without floyd/manny and canelo has never headlined.

Comment

Kirkland's injured, Vanes won't fight Lara for the eliminator and they won't go for him off the bat... either fight Cotto or bum it up

Comment

I don't think it would, not right now. Maybe if Alvarez fought Mayweather at some point and Cotto was still winning.

Pac and Floyd have set the bar too high, 1 million buy PPVs are incredibly rare and hard to do.

Comment

800K at most. But that means a good payday for both

Comment

Working...
                    X