No announcement yet.

I don't give it **** anymore you should too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't give it **** anymore you should too

for years I live under people expectation, trying to please everyone and stroke my ego's because we as human nature craves good feelings.. like drugs (really addictive) well no more I dont give a **** anymore..

I can only take so much frustration and worrying and try to fix whats around til it finally clicked and not give it ****.. People started to respect me all the sudden, and more open to me.. but I try to not give in and not give a **** no more. I feel freedom, alive.. I kinda bumped this by mistake.. and I glad I did.. I shouldve found this out earlier..

I hear people say "don't worry what others think" but never took it ingrain of salt til now and it all made sense..

I guess I felt like I was a begger once trying to get peoples approval.. and people felt obligated to talk to me like a begger asking strangers for money.. we all walked off.. I was a leecher.

I don't know if this is relevant to the topic but the old saying history repeats itself. We see people getting into ****ty relationships over and over again. The easiest way to stop this pattern of effect is to let go of attachments, let go of worry and stress. **** everything else let the chips fall..

stop trying to chase happiness (People say if I only I have this one girl, or if only Im rich.).. it's all within.. our natural state is happiness we all have it..

life is one big illusion that we made up in our head.. it is a reflection of yourself.. change your attitudes of life around you and you will change yourself as a person
    enjoy yourself and always remember…. stop give a ****

more on this topic i suggest you read this link and do more research..

http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/why...ink-about-you/

Life is just a process, like a story, there is no final goal.. we will always continue to learn..
    Last edited by phook; 05-04-2012, 11:45 AM.

Originally posted by phook View Post
    for years I live under people expectation, trying to please everyone and stroke my ego's because we as human nature craves good feelings.. like drugs (really addictive) well no more I dont give a **** anymore..
    by the end of the weekend you'll be exactly the same person you were before.

people don't change because your personality is 95% hardwired and formed by the time you get out of adolesence.

the only thing that ever really changes is your environment. your personality may seem different in different situations because you're reacting to different stimuli.

so if you want to "change", move to a new place with different people, different weather, etc.

otherwise, despite all your proclamations, you will be exactly the same person sorry nothing you can do about it. it's hard-wired into your brain. you cannot "choose" to be different.

Comment

Changing your life is easier said than done. It takes sacrifice and commitment and humans in general aren't built for that. We're creatures of habit.

You really gotta get out of your comfort zone to make any real changes in your life.

Good luck.

Comment

at the end of the day, you are who you choose to be. Period.

Wether or not you can be proud of yourself is up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Changing your life is easier said than done. It takes sacrifice and commitment and humans in general aren't built for that. We're creatures of habit.

You really gotta get out of your comfort zone to make any real changes in your life.

Good luck.
          yeah I don't agree with that at all. I hated who I used to be and over years and years of not giving up trying to change, I eventually became who i wanted to be by instinct. It happened slowly and not all at once but it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            by the end of the weekend you'll be exactly the same person you were before.

people don't change because your personality is 95% hardwired and formed by the time you get out of adolesence.

the only thing that ever really changes is your environment. your personality may seem different in different situations because you're reacting to different stimuli.

so if you want to "change", move to a new place with different people, different weather, etc.

otherwise, despite all your proclamations, you will be exactly the same person sorry nothing you can do about it. it's hard-wired into your brain. you cannot "choose" to be different.
            spoken like a true coward.

Comment

Working...
            X