Stephen A. Smith says Lin got exposed Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen A. Smith says Lin got exposed Video

http://search.espn.go.com/sport-center/videos/6

Sounds like a NSB member after a fighter looses once. Shut the motha**** up Smith noone said Lin was one Lebron's level. You made that **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Sounds like a NSB member after a fighter looses once. Shut the motha**** up Smith noone said Lin was one Lebron's level. You made that **** up.
      exactly.....

Comment

isnt it already established that Smith is a *****?

Comment

well he pretty much did get exposed by LeBron and the Heat last night.

Either that or Mayweather's presence at the game made him nervous

And Pacboy.....aren't you from Florida? Shouldn't you be cheering for the Heat? What are you man some type of bandwagoner?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Nah, he probably said it because of Skip. Skip tried to play Lin up like he did Tebow.

I didn't see the ts post though, so I don't know for sure what was said. That dude is on my blocked list.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              well he pretty much did get exposed by LeBron and the Heat last night.

Either that or Mayweather's presence at the game made him nervous

And Pacboy.....aren't you from Florida? Shouldn't you be cheering for the Heat? What are you man some type of bandwagoner?
              I saw that making peace with ****e Lee and as for Lin he is still learning not great but doing his thing for his first 11 games I mean come on.

Comment

After Lin doing great for that amount game. Did you guy...or even Steven A, think he would keep that up? C'mon now.

Comment

Stephen A. Smith is one of the worst personalities on ESPN, it's a competition between him and Cris Carter. Stephen A. has no original opinions, he just regurgitates whatever the company line is on every player/team, but he acts like it's an opinion he thought of himself and yells it all, belittling anyone who disagrees with his incredibly annoying laugh and fake angry faces.

If he at least tried to have original opinions like Skip, I would be entertained, but the fact he just shouts the company line is the worst part.

Comment

Working...
                  X