No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
    The bolded part above is all that matters. The rest is bull****.
    I couldn't care ales weather he will win or not the fact is other boxers will see this and think where is this raw aggression that made vitali who he is no man stands and takes that kind of slap without retaliating vitali isn't the big bad brute hes made out to be.

Comment

just wait for the bite during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
        The bolded part above is all that matters. The rest is bull****.
        Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        i don't want him to lose. post fail.
        Because you disagree it's a fail stfu you little hoe

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
          That's what I've been waiting for someone to stand up and not be intimated by this big tit and Chisora isn't in the slightest bit scared off him with vitali his past opponents have the already defeated mindset before a match just like Tyson's opponents did but soon as someone steps up and makes a stand against a bully it's game on they no longer have that edge over you fuc k the klitschkos vitali will win but the whole world with exception of Germany and Ukraine want him to lose. round one to chisora. Seconds out round two.
          I live on the East coast of the USA and I want Vitali to win by murder. And as far as him smacking Vatali just a completely classless act by a completely classless human being. And Chisora ain't gonna have his dog Killer in the ring with him to protect him.

Comment

I couldn't care ales weather he will win or not the fact is other boxers will see this and think where is this raw aggression that made vitali who he is no man stands and takes that kind of slap without retaliating vitali isn't the big bad brute hes made out to be.
            Did he just stand there though? I haven't seen the rest of it.

It doesn't matter anyway, Vitali will either KO him or make him suffer and need a visit to the hospital.

Comment

Damn chisora, atleast use baby powder

Comment

Um, the guy has never been down in the ring, he's a pretty tough guy. You wanted a full on brawl at the weigh in I guess. Not defending Vitali or anything but it's just crazy to think a guy who lost to Tyson Fury is going to do anything to Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  I live on the East coast of the USA and I want Vitali to win by murder. And as far as him smacking Vatali just a completely classless act by a completely classless human being. And Chisora ain't gonna have his dog Killer in the ring with him to protect him.
                  Your one person the general opinion around the world is one in which they want a klitschkos to lose .

Dont take me as a dereck chisora fan either hes a ****ing fool but its about time vitali fought someone that wasn't scared of him and when could you last say that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                    Did he just stand there though? I haven't seen the rest of it.

It doesn't matter anyway, Vitali will either KO him or make him suffer and need a visit to the hospital.
                    He didnt react he backed up straight away not even so much as a shove or punch thrown back

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      Um, the guy has never been down in the ring, he's a pretty tough guy. You wanted a full on brawl at the weigh in I guess. Not defending Vitali or anything but it's just crazy to think a guy who lost to Tyson Fury is going to do anything to Vitali.
                      In no way do i think that dereck chisora will beat vitali but the fact he isn't scared of him and is coming to fight who was the last heavy that came to fight against vitali

Comment

Working...
                      X