No announcement yet.

Humn beings aren't the most evil, destructive or ****cidal organisms on earth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Animals don't know any better and any of the "evil" things they do is to ensure their survival.

We know better and still murder,rape,steal and oppress each other over petite things like location,religion, gender etc
    Speak for yourself. I don't do any of that shit.

Comment

Animals don't know any better and any of the "evil" things they do is to ensure their survival.

We know better and still murder,rape,steal and oppress each other over petite things like location,religion, gender etc
      Aye. Or even a color of a rag.

As of these day's, human's kill each other, hurt each over the most trivial of things. You think ant's and bee's are having Black Friday sales, and stomping each other out over a fucking DVD player?

I'm not one for all the preachy, religious talk, but there are truly evil people out there.

Comment

Are we terrible people?
        No, no Lois. Horses are terrible people.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          that's irrelevant, we're talking about humans as a species not just BigStereotype

Comment

You are 100% correct. We're more efficient at killing, but the fact that we can even have moral discussion on the matter show that we're not the most evil creatures. You think an army ant has nightmares about eating **** alive? Fuck no, it just does it until it dies. There are some pretty bad human eggs, but there are a lot more good ones.
            The worst **** I saw was this pack of chimpanzees hunting and then cannabilizing their own kind.. they just beat it to death with their hands and then tore it apart and starting eating it.

Comment

One thing that separates men from animals I guess is our ability to justify evil- even if only to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                humans are the only ones of any of them that kills more than they need to eat.

there's your entire problem
                Except that this isn't true. Plenty of animals kill more than they need to. Plenty of animals kill for fun and plenty of animals kill each other.

Murdering children - pretty bad right? Not if you're a male lion. They routinely kill and eat the cubs of rival males. Chimpanzees have almost hunted certain monkey species into extinction. They hunt them because they like to hunt them. Examples abound of cuddly wuddly animals being downright despicable.

The reason that human beings do all sorts of depraved shit to each other is that WE ARE ANIMALS!

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  The worst **** I saw was this pack of chimpanzees hunting and then cannabilizing their own kind.. they just beat it to death with their hands and then tore it apart and starting eating it.
                  chimpanzees and dolphins are a bunch of assholes

Comment

chimpanzees and dolphins are a bunch of assholes
                    Oh yeah, dolphins engage in gay rape and blowhole sodomy. True story.

Comment

Perhaps you don't. However, despite seemingly existing as an independent entity, humans co-exist in society with each other, thus we make up a diverse, yet co-existing entity. What does this mean? It means that once you remove yourself from the "problem," or divide yourself from it then you are already infiltrating it more, as well as making it bigger. We are the problem, such as we are the solution. One man didn't build this moofooka. It took millions to build what we lay our eyes upon urrryday whether it ranges from this country to the next, or simple **** u see. Yes!!! You are a rapist. You are a thieve. You are a criminal, and a pedophile. You are so sick that I am disgusted by my response to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X