No announcement yet.

***New Vid Guy Plays With Black Widow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Please tell me you didn't just compare letting a meek little spider walk across your hand to living in a tent in a national park overrun with hundreds of grizzly bears.

no, you are the one who did. . . im saying that comparing hiking with letting a poisonous spider walk across your hand is idiotic. . .

going hiking is fun, and is actually a pleasurable recreational activity (not talking about what treadwell did - but just hiking for a few days NOT intentionally looking for bears). . . letting some spider, meek or not, walk across your hand does absolutely nothing for you? It's like comparing surfing with hanging your dick in front of a snake?

Comment

Actually, I'd compare surfing to hanging your dick infront of a snake : They're both equally hazardous to your health. Shark attack, or being bit on the dick by a pissed off reptile? Tough call.

Regardless, you and I will not see eye to eye on this particular topic, so continuing to act like either of us gives a **** is a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Actually, I'd compare surfing to hanging your dick infront of a snake : They're both equally hazardous to your health. Shark attack, or being bit on the dick by a pissed off reptile? Tough call.

Regardless, you and I will not see eye to eye on this particular topic, so continuing to act like either of us gives a **** is a waste of time.
        IDK Bringer bruh. I heard if you punch a Shark in the nose, it'll back up off you and say "My Bad, you looked like a seal."

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          IDK Bringer bruh. I heard if you punch a Shark in the nose, it'll back up off you and say "My Bad, you looked like a seal."
          Jokes.com
          Robert Schimmel - Punch a Shark
          comedians.comedycentral.com
          JokesJoke of the DayFunny Jokes

@ 1:15.

Comment

Web Spider are always chill, they never bite if you know how to handle them.

When I was young in philippines we used to treat spiders like pokemon. We'd look for the biggest scariest one, keep them in boxes and make them fight on sticks. Nobody ever got bitten and we caught all kinds of spiders, nobody knew which ones were poisonous lol.

It's the land spiders you gotta watch out for- those are aggressive and will actively bite humans.

Comment

@ treating spiders like pokemon.

"You gotta collect 'em all!"

Comment

I wont be able to see that vid till next week homie. Thats how long it'd probably take for my connection to load it for viewing.

Comment

Working...
                X