Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz has a big chance over mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz has a big chance over mayweather.

IVE BEEN WATCHING MAYWEATHER FOR YEARS AND TO BE HONEST HE HAS LOST A COUPLE STEPS, HE STILL IS BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE WHICH SHOWS HOW GREAT HE ACTUALLY WAS. BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST MAYWEATHER NOT USING HIS TALENTS WILL COME TO HUNT HIM WHEN HE FIGURES OUT HE CANT PULL THE TRIGGER OR POT SHOT BECAUSE HIS LEGS WONT ALLOW HIM TOO.

SAY WHAT U WANT I LOVE WATCHING MAYWEATHER BUT ORTIZ DOES HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO MAKE IT A VERY UGLY FIGHT.

SINCE 2006 mayweather has fought 6 times and ortiz has fought 22times. Floyds opp since oscar werent very active either go check ull see. Ortiz is a true young live dog. And im glad to see a real fight.

I agree he has a good chance. Mayweather may still take him to school, but there is a chance this long layoff has hurt him and maybe his age will come into play as well. We won't know until fight night, but it does make for a very interesting match.

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
      IVE BEEN WATCHING MAYWEATHER FOR YEARS AND TO BE HONEST HE HAS LOST A COUPLE STEPS, HE STILL IS BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE WHICH SHOWS HOW GREAT HE ACTUALLY WAS. BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST MAYWEATHER NOT USING HIS TALENTS WILL COME TO HUNT HIM WHEN HE FIGURES OUT HE CANT PULL THE TRIGGER OR POT SHOT BECAUSE HIS LEGS WONT ALLOW HIM TOO.

SAY WHAT U WANT I LOVE WATCHING MAYWEATHER BUT ORTIZ DOES HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO MAKE IT A VERY UGLY FIGHT.

SINCE 2006 mayweather has fought 6 times and ortiz has fought 22times. Floyds opp since oscar werent very active either go check ull see. Ortiz is a true young live dog. And im glad to see a real fight.
      Ye Ortiz has a punchers chance which means he has 1/1 000 000 000 chance of beating Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Ye Ortiz has a punchers chance which means he has 1/1 000 000 000 chance of beating Mayweather
        He has more than a puncher chance, ortiz just just stand their and fight he bounces around and uses movement. I do think it it will cause a few timing issuses for mayweather. Ortiz has had 22fights in 6 years to mayweather 6. Its just a number i kno but seriouly if u dont practice ur craft you lose it slowly

Comment

no, not really

Ortiz doesn't use a jab nor does he go to the body as often as he should...he's a headhunting slugger...once Floyd figures him out (round 3ish), it will be potshot city

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            Mayweather has never really been hit with a jab. A jab is useful from agressive attackers. Not against mayweather. Mayweather wants u to jab so he can counter it duh its it best move the pull counter. That another myth u have to have a jab in order to have a chance against him. When ive watched him for years and never seen him get hit with no damn jab

Comment

Ill always go for mayweather ive followed him his whole career, but u kno sports u kno u need to stay active

Comment

Victor is good, its the lay off that should be of great concern and if Floyd has as good of punch resistance. He's not fighting an aging fighter like a Shane Mosley. Victor is a young lion with pop. But if Floyd Frustrates Victor early it will be an easy night for Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                X