No announcement yet.

Reebok Zigtech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reebok Zigtech

I need some running shoes and have had problems with shin splints in the past, these any good?

I would recommend some Asics or Mizunos. Nike makes some good running shoes as well. Ive had my Asics since 2005, ran two season of cross country/track with them and have been boxing with them for the past 2.5 years. Great shoes.

Comment

Hey bro, I'm running track and field, the best advice I can give you for shin splits is to change your pair of shoes at least every year. A good pair of shoes will help you to prevent shin splits.

As for a good pair of shoes, I would recommend you to go with New Balance or Asics, but there it really depends on what type of shoes you need and your type of foot.

If you need any advices on a particular pair of shoes, send me a PM.

Comment

cheers for the advice lads, sadly my missus was moaning like mad for me to hurry up and order so i just got em before i had any replies. I'l let u know how they are...

Cheers again though advice and tips always appreciated

Comment

i had the same problem mate and i got these and they sorted me out.best running shoes i ever brought

Comment

They're ok, i have the black and red ones when they came out and they're comfortable but i feel they're overhyped.

Like they're good but not THAT good.

Comment

I tried running for the first time in 2 years a few weeks ago and I got bad shin splints also. I heard about the zig techs too so bought myself a pair tried them on a run yesterday I was able to go three and a half miles with no problems, of course I was doing other cardio for the three weeks since I last ran so im not saying the shoes made me run further. I would highly recommend them you will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                I need some running shoes and have had problems with shin splints in the past, these any good?
                Ive had nike shocks for years,I switched to the Reebok Zigtech and I noticed my lower back wouldnt hurt and did'nt have any problems with shinsplints.Although I know all to well bout the pain from shinsplints running with cheap shoes doesnt help thats for sure, but I vouch for the zigtech

Comment

I bought a pair of zigtechs and a pair of runtones and the zigtechs are really good theyll make your run alot smoother. The only advice I have it to get them a half size bigger than what you wear.

Comment

Did a 2 mile run on friday and a 10 mile run yesterday and while my legs and feet are a bit sore (first time ive ran in ages) my shin splints havent bothered me at all - Success!

Got a pair of Evergel gloves/wraps for underneath ur bag or sparring gloves, just saves time doing the wraps. Anybody used these before? Off to use them in 15mins or so for the first time...

Comment

Working...
                    X