Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume? Khan or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
    Khan Is guranteed from GBP to make 900k, so should he just do that as well his whole career?
    Did you read and comprehend or just try to think of something smart to say??(real question)..Khan is guranteed,and under contract,Bradley is not..(duh)Khan could do that(and has done that by the way)but he will be let go sooner or later..Bradley is using a big fight as a bargaining chip which he should to get more fights and money..No matter how ya slice it Khan already made this same move bro..Can't fault Timmy for following up..

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I really don't know how you could argue that Khan has a better resume. Right now Bradley has a better resume and that's why most people rank Bradley as the number 1 fighter in the division.
      mostly because of Khan's near shutout against Kotelnik. It was clear as day that Kotelnik deserved to beat Alexander, so I dont think its that big of a stretch to say that Khan has the best single win at 140.(amongst the two)

Khan also has wins over Malignaggi and Maidana, which are pretty darn good wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
        mostly because of Khan's near shutout against Kotelnik. It was clear as day that Kotelnik deserved to beat Alexander, so I dont think its that big of a stretch to say that Khan has the best single win at 140.(amongst the two)

Khan also has wins over Malignaggi and Maidana, which are pretty darn good wins.
        You can compare Paulie M to Holt,but Holt is better because he has better power and still has boxing ability..Peterson imo is Bradley's best win and Peterson imo beats any other 140lb not named Khan or Bradley..

I think another thing to note is when these fights took place in their opponents careers..The witter win in Witters back yard was very impressive..Bradley clearly has the better resume based on accomplishments and when he fought the fighters he beat imo..

Comment

Working...
        X