Canelo vs Ryder also in talks, Revenge from Reynoso Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs Ryder also in talks, Revenge from Reynoso Team

John Ryder also possible opportunity for Canelo 168 WBA Regular

Bilal Akkawy, Canelo’s sparring partner, was murked by John Ryder. Lemieux also messed up the Ryder fight opportunity.

Hearn and Oscar keeping this as an option for September.

Come on man this fight does nothing! Yes he may be a top 10 bum like the ones on gggs resume but I criticized Ggg for only fighting bums now it’s Canelos turn. But it is at 168....so.., I don’t believe it

Comment

Bad fight

Ryder Vs Lemieux on the undercard of a Canelo fight would be good. Declining GGG for this is just dumb

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Come on man this fight does nothing! Yes he may be a top 10 bum like the ones on gggs resume but I criticized Ggg for only fighting bums now it’s Canelos turn. But it is at 168....so.., I don’t believe it
        Talks to be staged in the UK. Will be a big thing for Matchroom and Canelo’s first UK appearance.

Comment

I guess but still a guy with 4 losses including one to Fielding. Canelo deserves easy fights like gggs whole but we need a good explanation on why not the other guys

Comment

I guess but still a guy with 4 losses including one to Fielding. Canelo deserves easy fights like gggs whole but we need a good explanation on why not the other guys
            Canelo can’t fight Andrade in September because that’s little time for BooBoo nor do we know the outcome of the fight. Andrade would have to win in less than 4 rounds and not get touched to even think of a Canelo fight next.

We don’t know what’s going on with Callum Smith. Ryder might be reserved for Smith or Canelo, and the WBA Interim Strap that Ryder has is more merit than Rolls..

Who else can Canelo fight for September? Canelo vs Ryder in the UK is a great fight and would promote Canelo vs Smith in the future, depending how much longer Smith can make 168

Comment

Canelo fighting in the UK would be huge. And I guess he has to defend that piece of crap WBA 168-lb belt.

But I'm not feeling this fight. Can't imagine DAZN is either.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Canelo fighting in the UK would be huge.
                Oscar and Hearn would redo a Linares Crolla stylee.

Would be curious to see gate sales for Canelo in the UK.

Comment

Dazn ain’t letting Canelo fight in UK.

Comment

Most folk thought Ryder got kinda screwed on the cards against Fielding - in fact that's one of the (many) reasons no-one gave Fielding a shot against Canelo - Ryder's a similar sort of short stocky dude as Canelo cept in southpaw.

Not saying it'd be competitive particularly, just that the Fielding loss shouldn't be held against the Gorilla.

Comment

Working...
                    X