Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subscription video service DAZN last month was the top-grossing sports app worldwide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    We know you're team Canelo and Team Golden Boy. You agreed when Oscar said this after Arum said HBO would get out of boxing.

You're so blinded by GGG/GBP loyalty you can't see the forest because of the trees
    Are you going to answer my question or not? Stop deflecting and changing the subject. You brought up shyt about offers for free months in this thread and I been asking you the same question over and over and this phuk boy talking about a million things throwing hundred smoke screens to avoid facing 1 simple question LMAO

I'll just keep repeat this until you find your balls and answer the question

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    dude you can't even answer 1 simple question. I have asked you now directly 4 times in a row. Is it good or bad to give out trials and deals to keep customers subscribing?

We both know why you won't answer because your answer has changed from you too many times to count. The answer is if Showtime does it it's great. And depending what DAZN is doing at that time it's either bad or STILL bad no matter if they give free trials or don't LMAO. When you man enough to answer my question we can continue other wise take your nonsense and agenda else where
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-20-2019, 10:16 AM.

Comment

DAZN got the rights for CONCACAF 2019, many Brazilians will be happy purchasing it for this tournament alone along with the combat sports content.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        i think that will go up once they get a chance to do NFL.....

I think thatll be another 2 years or so cuz of a renewed contract I think with Fox.... I dont even think they are gonna redo the nfl sunday ticket on direct tv deal
        Yeah I've seen reports that ESPN is trying to get the NFL Directiv package once that deal is up. That makes more sense because ESPN is on every service.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          Lol. You were knee deep in DAZN failing threads before the “problem” threads came about. Remember you were dancing around in such threads before Canelo Jacobs. .

Don’t worry though, been saying it from the get go...

“WAR DAZN”
          I've never posted I want DAZN to fail. Why are you labeling those threads DAZN fail threads simply because I and others talked about both the positives and negatives of the app?

It is extremely immature of you to want to limit the discussion to just the positives about DAZN. Your unwillingness to have an honest discussion about everything is telling.

Canelo/Jacobs there were serious problems with the app that customers from all over complained about. Its cowardly and petty of you to not want to talk about those realities.

I get you are pro DAZN but if I disagree with a point you make or ask you to prove your point, that doesn't make me anti DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I've never posted I want DAZN to fail. Why are you labeling those threads DAZN fail threads simply because I and others talked about both the positives and negatives of the app?

It is extremely immature of you to want to limit the discussion to just the positives about DAZN. Your unwillingness to have an honest discussion about everything is telling.

I get you are pro DAZN but if I disagree with a point you make or ask you to prove your point, that doesn't make me anti DAZN.
            Sure......

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Sure......
              See what I mean. You will avoid any honest discussion about DAZN. As soon as a poster brings up the facts about the app, you label them as if that label changes the facts.

Why are you so afraid to have an honest conversation about DAZN? Are you not allowed to as an employee or something?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                See what I mean. You will avoid any honest discussion about DAZN. As soon as a poster brings up the facts about the app, you label them as if that label changes the facts.

Why are you so afraid to have an honest conversation about DAZN? Are you not allowed to as an employee or something?
                Honest discussion about DAZN? sure....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Ok dunny I'm done with it. Once again we'll see who was right and who was wrong.
                  And about time too. You shill too hard, even your fellow haters tell you to reign it in a bit.

Comment

That is 1000% the Drawing Power of Canelo! Props to him and GBP, they're carrying DAZN US right now by themselves.

That is not bad at all and DAZN is better than ESPN+ as far as design and functionality. Also way better BOXING MATCHES on DAZN, Arum put complete SH#T match ups on ESPN+. I don't think ESPN is happy with Top Rank Boxing right now because while they have Top P4P Fighters, they don't have a big draw guy like a Canelo

That being said...The Numbers Don't Add Up compared to how much money they're spending. We do have to be realistic about that. They will get a Jump in Numbers for May and September only because of Canelo but what about the other months? Wait for the Annual Numbers which I'm sure they won't release!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      That's what they made last month. All those that purchased a yearly sub before last month won't be in the number.
                      12 million X 12 months is only 144million for the year.

When you’re paying Canelo 35 per fight and Golovkin and Joshua what they’re getting. That’s just not enough

Comment

Working...
                      X