No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    LOL, you will put those numbers out (numbers don't lie) and they will still defend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      I'm not sure where you got this from but it's complete fail and makes you look bad by posting it.

Obviously the higher tax rate only applies to the amounts above $29k. In this instance $3k.

I often like your random posts of stuff but this wasn't up to par and the tard that wrote it should be ashamed.

Free health care for all is a great idea......in principle......in practicality however.....
      Alright if that’s the case, I’m not too sure on the details of Bernie’s tax plan, I just know that it will collapse the economy, and even the democrats in congress will mostly vote against it.

Perhaps this is more your cup of tea.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        I'm not sure where you got this from but it's complete fail and makes you look bad by posting it.

Obviously the higher tax rate only applies to the amounts above $29k. In this instance $3k.

I often like your random posts of stuff but this wasn't up to par and the tard that wrote it should be ashamed.

Free health care for all is a great idea......in principle......in practicality however.....
        Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Alright if that’s the case, I’m not too sure on the details of Bernie’s tax plan, I just know that it will collapse the economy, and even the democrats in congress will mostly vote against it.

The 50% tax rate would apply to anyone making over 2 million a year, and would top off at 54% income tax rate for anyone making 10 million or more a year.

However, even the middle class will see their taxes increased both married and single. Married couples would see the tax rate for up to 75K joint go from 12% to 17%, and married couples who make 75k-150K will see their taxes go from 22% to 27% and couples who make make 150-220 will see their taxes go up from anywhere 6-8%. So on and so forth.

So according to Bernie's tax plan the average tax increase among middle class families will be 6%+

https://taxfoundation.org/details-an...rs-s-tax-plan/

Comment

• This is the reason Trump will win.I don't care what any fake polls say about him losing to everyone with a D next to their name.The purpose of these polls are to discourage voter turnout and shape elections.Trump's ground game for his reelection is very strong nobody has raised more money for Rs than Trump has.RNC has a huge war chest,DNC is in shambles and broke a brokered convention will make things even worse for them.These are real numbers thru intense an analytical data campaign, you better believe these people are being signed up to vote.You also better believe that non voters and Ds are not showing up and waiting for hours or days to see and hear Trump and not vote for him.This is what these "polling" companies will never understand and they will never be able to identify these voters either which is why they were wrong in 16' and wrong now.Trump landslide is coming he will have an insane amount of voter turnout.

Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 02-21-2020, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• I'd actually be ok with Sanders if he identified with capitalism, was pro America and just ran on Medicare for All.

Instead he runs on Medicare for All, and then sprinkles a lot of fecal matter in there like, open borders, government takeover of certain industries and complete elimination of others like Fracking. Instituting rent control, getting rid of ICE and legalizing illegals and giving them all the benefits and rights of American citizens, anti religious, anti USA being a super power in the world and of course anti capitalist.

The fact that this guy is even a consideration based on all of this is mind boggling how far we degraded as an American society.

Comment

• How the tables have turned, Trump should have the RNC pay for a dossier, use the full strength of the DOJ get FISA warrants and a special counsel and start and immediate investigation into Sanders and his campaign.That is how it works right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

All tax plans work fundamentally the same way. I mean imagine if it was actually like that picture you posted and you were a guy on $28k a year.... you'd never accept a $2k pay rise as you would lose money.

I'm actually fine with Bernie's tax plans for the most part. They actually imo make some sense in terms of scaling.

It's the stuff like forgiving college debts and free healthcare which I have a problem with. That's the stuff that will cost the USA far too much when the debt is already trillions.

Wasn't feeling that meme either Vlad. No match for the ones of Biden sniffing the Kavanagh accuser.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  The 50% tax rate would apply to anyone making over 2 million a year, and would top off at 54% income tax rate for anyone making 10 million or more a year.

However, even the middle class will see their taxes increased both married and single. Married couples would see the tax rate for up to 75K joint go from 12% to 17%, and married couples who make 75k-150K will see their taxes go from 22% to 27% and couples who make make 150-220 will see their taxes go up from anywhere 6-8%. So on and so forth.

So according to Bernie's tax plan the average tax increase among middle class families will be 6%+

https://taxfoundation.org/details-an...rs-s-tax-plan/
                  The real problem isn't that taxes would rise even though no one really wants to pay more tax and the middle class would feel the difference.

The real problem is that all that additional tax revenue would almost certainly be wasted on things like forgiving college debt.

I mean imagine paying more tax just to help some guy who drank all through University get rid of their debts.

Meanwhile a guy who studied/graduated with the guy above who limited his nights out, worked hard af and saved up to personally pay of his college debt gets no benefit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

How the tables have turned, Trump should have the RNC pay for a dossier, use the full strength of the DOJ get FISA warrants and a special counsel and start and immediate investigation into Sanders and his campaign.That is how it works right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      legalizing illegals and giving them all the benefits and rights of American citizens

This is imo the most stupid things the Democrats seem to be running on.

I just don't understand it I really don't. I mean surely it turns away more American citizen voters than it will bring.

USA can't support its own people properly. It certainly can't support all the illegals. It's also a slap in the face to the refugees and immigrants who did it the right way and EARNED the right to be citizens. Imo this single proposal will cost the democrats greatly come election time.

Pure stupidity.

"Healthcare is broken! ....but we can totally provide Healthcare to millions more people without issue"

Comment

Working...
                      X