Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I Want David Benavidez, I'm Tired of Waiting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I Want David Benavidez, I'm Tired of Waiting!

Fighting in front of a raucous hometown crowd for the first time in his professional career, undefeated IBF super middleweight world champion Caleb "Sweethands" Plant (20-0, 12 KOs) put on a show. Plant dominated mandatory challenger Vincent Feigenbutz (31-3, 28 KOs) of Germany, scoring a 10th-round TKO Saturday night from Bridgestone Arena in Nashville.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benavidez will blast him out

Comment

Fight won’t even be competitive, Benavidez beats him down or beats him up either way

Comment

Lmao y’all crazy af benevidez would lose to plant benevidez is severely overated

Comment

Why do so many fans act like Benavidez is some kind of modern great??? I favour plant to win on skills but if he does t oh well. What’s this supercharged Benavidez fanbase about?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Why do so many fans act like Benavidez is some kind of modern great??? I favour plant to win on skills but if he does t oh well. What’s this supercharged Benavidez fanbase about?
            Facts dude barely beat Jesse hart. Uzi would rape benevidez and plant will beat him too imo

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
              Facts dude barely beat Jesse hart. Uzi would rape benevidez and plant will beat him too imo
              Jesse Hart?

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                I really don’t get it. I love Benavidez like the next boxing fan, he’s one of the most entertaining on the PBC roster that’s for sure but you mention Caleb plant and then there is this typhoon of “you suck!”, “you crazy!”, blah blah blah like someone just just took a dump on Mr Rogers....somebody help me understand why he has this militant fan base...

Comment

I think you have him confused with Zurdo though

Comment

I'd favor Benavidez in this match up too for the simple fact that he is a pressure fighter with superior size and firepower. It would be a very highly competitive and hotly contested bout.

However, unless Plant has the power to hurt or even drop Benavidez and back him up then I don't see how he wins this fight. He would have to exhaust all of his energy, stamina and punches just to keep this big dude off him.

Comment

Working...
                    X