No announcement yet.

Golden boy would be foolish to put Ryan Garcia in with Linares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden boy would be foolish to put Ryan Garcia in with Linares

This kid got serious power but is still green, hype him up and build him up first. Linares can wreck him, if they get caught slipping overlooking him.

It's a good match up and learning experience and I favor Ryan heavily even if he might have some trouble. Fighters need to stop being so coddled, I don't want to see Garcia have a Tank type of career.

Comment

I think Garcia might be an A level fighter. Linares is B- at best.

If Garcia really is elite he will beat Linares no problem. Linares is a solid fighter but Garcia is better even green as he is

Comment

I will piss my pants if linares schools him.

Comment

It's a big risk for sure. Garcia is pretty green but it should be an awesome fight.

Comment

Linares best days are behind him, Ryan would literally knock his ass out if they fought tomorrow.

Bad advice.

Comment

I tip my hat if he does go through with this fight
              At least he’s willing to upgrade unlike many others
              As a fan of Linares , I hate to admit it but he is on a big decline but still a solid fight and measuring stick for Garcia

Comment

It's a big big risk. Linares just gave Loma one of the toughest bouts of his career.

Comment

Yeah pretty much. Golden boy's banking on Linares's biscuit chin but he has a very good chance of outboxing Ryan for 12 rounds.

Comment

Would you prefer that they feed him nothing but soft touches and artificially inflate him into a star that way?

I'm sick of that strategy.

Nothing wrong with a young gun testing himself and coming out a better fighter from the experience, win or lose. As long as he gets paid well then it's good for him and good for the paying fans too.

Comment

Working...
                    X