Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Dope Up & Your Good" Paulie on Canelo jumping weight to fight Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except the PEDs that Canelo was using was to lose fat while maintaining muscle. Canelo is naturally big, walks around heavy, so making 175 would still require him to lose a few pounds if that's not already his walking around weight. Paulie is so salty, it wouldn't surprise me if SHOWTIME releases him from his analyst gig one day. Between his bare-knuckle circus to his catty-ness regarding other fighters, he is going to bring unwanted press to the network.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      For any that’s anyone that cheerleads cheaters, I have seen people/fans/posters crying 😭 every time Paulie comes out with this sort of stuffs, why?
      Did Floyd “cheat” against Pacquiao? Do you have an opinion on that. Cause Paulie is a Floyd cheerleader...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        Well VADA worked with SMRTL in Utah to do the testing. The head Director in charge, Eichner said the analysis was consistent with meat contamination. Spectrometry machines don’t cost millions for nothing.

It would seem that industry did a favor to Canelo, including the NSAC since they would DIRECTLY seek consulting from VADA (whom were hired) and SMRTL. This gave Canelo the opportunity to get his knee surgery and do only 6months. USADA had exonerated fighters and athletes through NO FAULT - Neglegence for Clenbuterol... again, spectrometry machines.

And lastly, VADA knew Canelo’s .6ng wouldn’t leave his system 3 days later. It was .06ng (half life depleted) as it should.

Why is this important to show natural depletion?

Because here we got Jon Jones and the UFC medical consultants saying there’s trace amounts from a whole year in his body... let me repeat... Jon Jones has trace amounts that somehow lingered in his body a whole year and after his fight there was nothing... lol

And people can’t understand natural depletion from Canelo on Feb. 20th, his last sample. If Canelo had “intent” after his first test Feb. 17th then why would Canelo take Clen again and rinse it out his body to get .06ng 3 days later? That’s nonsense, and what benefit, 78 days away from a fight? Lol
        Very information. I appreciate the info. Thanks.

Comment

Did Floyd “cheat” against Pacquiao? Do you have an opinion on that. Cause Paulie is a Floyd cheerleader...
          I don’t trust any boxers, so whether Paulie cheerlead Floyd or not I cannot comment on Floyd cheating against Pac.

Comment

Yall whining and *****ing like Canelo aint get popped for banned substances.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I don’t trust any boxers, so whether Paulie cheerlead Floyd or not I cannot comment on Floyd cheating against Pac.
              So IV Gate was merely theory?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                Yall whining and *****ing like Canelo aint get popped for banned substances.
                “Substances” is plural. In primary school you learn the difference between singular and plural.

If Canelo had banned “substances” (plural) it would be something like Jarrell Miller having more than one substance just weeks away from his fight and his quick replacement. Whyte had a banned substance (singular) a couple days away from his fight with Rivas... not 78 days away like Canelo in nano trace amounts

How to cheat 101 doe.. “ain’t” doe

The usual suspect-LDBC primary skoolz educashinz doe

Comment

Paulie upset that even on PEDS he never hurt anyone

(apologies if this lame line was used already earlier)

Comment

“Substances” is plural. In primary school you learn the difference between singular and plural.

If Canelo had banned “substances” (plural) it would be something like Jarrell Miller having more than one substance just weeks away from his fight and his quick replacement. Whyte had a banned substance (singular) a couple days away from his fight with Rivas... not 78 days away like Canelo in nano trace amounts

How to cheat 101 doe.. “ain’t” doe

The usual suspect-LDBC primary skoolz educashinz doe

Lmao....We aint in school Grammar police dckhead.

And of course yo lil ratbag ass brought up the LDBC...AGAIN

Go eat a LDBC D1ck....JackASS

Comment

Working...
                    X