No announcement yet.

joe joyce capoeira skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    tbf nobody owes him anything, he has to work his way up like everyone else. Hayemaker is gonna have to put up some good ££ if he wants some respectable opponents to fight Joyce. Gotta pay up if you wanna take the shortcuts.
    i dont think he should have signed with haye tbh. hes too old to be taking risks with promo companies, just sign with hearn and you know what you are gonna get. even warren would have been a much safer choice

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Capoeira is not a very effective fighting style.

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
        Haha good stuff bro I'm more of a kazuya man myself. Love tekken haven't played much on new gen but killed hours as a kid on tekken 3 + 4 on ps2 lol. And that's mental about you're friend you still in touch with him?

Lol, nah. Haven't seen Eddie in years. I'm guessing I'll bump into him now or something. You know how that goes when you mention someone and then they pop up out of no where days later. Lol

Comment

32 years old and has fought no one, why do you keep mentioning this guy?

Comment

Capoeira and Real Fighting

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
              This isn't real fighting. It's from the movie Never Back Down.

Comment

I thought he would be worse but it still don't really looks like capoeira

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  UKAD is a joke anyways, passing their test means nothing ; Tyson Fury is a prime example of how unreliable the UK anti-doping agency is.

Has David Gaye or Richard Schaefer decided on putting Joyce on the undercard of the WBSS Bantamweight tournament btw? Kinda like how Tyson Fury is on the undercard of the midget Carl Fraudton? Dont get me wrong I think its a good trend, maybe casuals like you can learn to appreciate real boxing skills watching the lighterweights as you wait to cheer for your bum overrated HW's haha!
                  When exactly are you gonna leave your mums basement?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Hes an Olympic silver medalist and has had only five fights. He wouldve already fought Chisora, Whyte or Miller if they hadnt retreated up their own bums.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Hes had 5 fights and has been trying to get a good opponent. Moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X