View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 05:02 PM #8
Emerald City

Quoted: 2396 Post(s)
McManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,381,414.99
Total Points: 9,001,000,009,726,531.00
Stick this tampon into your bleeding cunt - Turd Best Ever McSaltyNut is a fool for create an identical thread - Outworn McSaltyNut is a FAG!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divy old man View Post
OK so my defence is good but I've lost my offensive part of boxing now as i feel very rigid like this and my jab isn't as good as I cannot just flick it out at differnt angles and with differing force like I could before. I'm rigid like Joshua and frank Bruno!.
Should I stay with it or go back to my old methods?
Stick with it. You're jab was never really good because you were cheating.

Learn how to get snap, real snap. Shadowbox with small hands weights for 4 rounds (5lb, 4lb, and 1lb one for each round then 16oz gloves for one last round). 10 1-2's, 10 palm down hooks, the 10 uppercuts walking forward, rinse repeat.

Also, use your right (or whatever is your rear hand) hand to create the snap. The snap is the torque from pulling back that creates that whip like effect. Throw the left jab from your chin fast and straight, then pull your right hand back to your chin so your waist assists in the snap.
McManus is offline   Reply With Quote