No announcement yet.

I Love This Garcia Quote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love This Garcia Quote

"I come from the streets of Philadelphia, where a lot of people don't make it out of there," Garcia said. "I bring that into my fights all the time. I say if I lose this fight I will die in the ghetto, but for me to die in the ghetto you have to kill me in the ring".

Loved the way he handled himself after the fight. Also love the way he fights. Not spectacular but solid at everything. Say what you want about his pops but he must know his stuff because the kid is pretty sound all around. Everyone doesnt have to be a super star or a gifted freak like Floyd or whatever.

There aint nothing wrong with having Danny Carcia type of skill & heart. I honestly thought that even with Khan's chin, the stage would still be too big for Garcia and he would be a lil intimidated but he wasnt at all. He really came to win and was coming at Khan with everything even when Khan was clearly winning.

I did think Khan was an idiot and played into his hands though. Garcia bascially had no chance if Khan doesnt get overly aggressive. As good as Garcia is, Khan was too fast & overall just more special but he was coming right at Garcia giving Danny his only chance.

He was countering well and there were a million crazy exchanges where it was the type that eitehr guy is one punch away from getting hurt bad. Khan shouldnt have been fighting like that but Danny is good enough to take advantage and I loved to see it because the kid deserves it.

i hate it when B/C-level fighters get their 15mins of fame

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      The ending should usually be fun for you though~ because they all end the same way.

Comment

I love it when they kill hype jobs

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          The ending should usually be fun for you though~ because they all end the same way.

lucas? sign me up! l want to see the end already

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            I love it when they kill hype jobs

and start their own...only more annoying than the one they killed

Comment

So if I understand his quote correctly, if he "dies in the ring", he will somehow resurrect ... take a drive to the ghetto, then die again?

Comment

lucas? sign me up! l want to see the end already
                Matthysse would probably do the trick, I doubt that is his next fight but could see it the fight after.

The way GBP matches some of their guys who knows though maybe they just throw him in with Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
                  So if I understand his quote correctly, if he "dies in the ring", he will somehow resurrect ... take a drive to the ghetto, then die again?
                  He's 2pac.....

Comment

Yeah but khans 15 mins lasted a little longer than it should have.

Comment

Working...
                    X