No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    President Trump slammed Chicago’s police superintendent for skipping his speech in protest at the International Association of Chiefs of Police conference in the city.

“There is one person that’s not here today. I said, ‘Where is he, I want to talk to him.’ In fact, more than anyone else, this person should be here because maybe he could learn something. And that’s the superintendent of Chicago, police chief Eddie Johnson,” the president said in the Windy City.

“A few days ago, Johnson said, quote, ‘The values of the people of Chicago are more important than anything President Trump could have decided.’ I don’t think so. Because it’s a very insulting statement,” Trump told the crowd, who’d been fired up as “Macho Man” blared from the McCormick Place ballroom speakers just before he spoke.

“After all I’ve done, and I’ve done more than any other president. Here’s a man that could not bother to show up for a meeting of police chiefs, the most respected people, in his hometown. And with the president of the United States.”
    Johnson's ducking. Trump rolled up in his hometown like Shannon Briggs, and he don't want that smoke

Comment

• Impeachment vote this week! Finally let's get the show on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Johnson's ducking. Trump rolled up in his hometown like Shannon Briggs, and he don't want that smoke
        You would think Johnson would be there since he and Trump are on the same side with respect to Jussie Smolett, that French guy that Dave Chapell talks about.

Comment

LOL,

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            I dunno. I read it all the time.

Obviously I dont keep constant track of the state budget.

But I always read budget surplus every year or so.

Outgoing governor was bragging about his huge budget surplus as he was leaving office.

Maybe accounting wizardry but all the papers report it.
            Of course all the papers report it. The press are mostly D superfans. Duh!!!

If they had all these surpluses, why did their total State debt increase every one of those years?

See, the press dont ask those questions.

But us voters sure as hell should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

Lmfao!!!!

In all fairness to Johnson, maybe he passed out drunk in his car again and just missed the meeting.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Impeachment vote this week! Finally let's get the show on the road.
                  It's not an impeachment vote.

They are voting on the process, not an actual impeachment.

It's simply more show for their superfans.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    It's not an impeachment vote.

They are voting on the process, not an actual impeachment.

It's simply more show for their superfans.
                    Aw man figures.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X