No announcement yet.

maps of Modern Warfare 2 kinda sucks...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Like I said, close range battle is dead, hence I ain't fucking with that game no more, waste of money.
    just buy the 2nd hand for cheaper price.

^^ for people whos in the mood to rush

Comment

My only complaint is that there's always something in the sky shooting/bombing you.

I don't even care about campers, they're easy to deal with.

Comment

Don't like Estate or Scrapyard. The rest are okay.

Comment

i dont like the airport terminal that much

Comment

Wasteland and Estate should be removed. Camp mania.

Terminal and Favela are by far my favs.. I like using Commando Pro and jumping off the houses with the noob tube lol. Invasion is hot also.. Karachi is another map that requires stragety when playing Domination.. Love all the maps besides those two camping pieces of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Like I said, close range battle is dead, hence I ain't fucking with that game no more, waste of money.
              Game is good bro..

But if you're lagging.. You're finishing.. With a steady connection you can survive the delay of ping. At first I hated it, but you MUST you stopping power.. If not.. You're gonna have to predict who is in front of you and spray before you see em.

The guns I recommend are the SCAR, Mini Uzi, AK47, UMP, M16 and the M10 and SPAS Shotties... BEAST kid. All the other guns are ****.. Even the MP5

Comment

Didn't like CoD4, don't like the look of this either.

WaW is a great game. Can't wait 'til next year.

Comment

LOVED COD4 maps, and i really like most of MW2 maps so far...

i dont understand all the bitching about estate, thats my favorite map so far probably... along with derail and highrise!

great game... just wish i had more time...

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                    Game is good bro..

But if you're lagging.. You're finishing.. With a steady connection you can survive the delay of ping. At first I hated it, but you MUST you stopping power.. If not.. You're gonna have to predict who is in front of you and spray before you see em.

The guns I recommend are the SCAR, Mini Uzi, AK47, UMP, M16 and the M10 and SPAS Shotties... BEAST kid. All the other guns are ****.. Even the MP5
                    yeah, seems to me, the laggers get the benefit of the doubt... thats the only time i really get killed irrationally

stopping power is huge in this one... but i still dont use it

the SCAR is a beast... fave gun so far

Comment

To all those who say SP is a must, you're a joke.

The UMP45 is a 3 bullet kill without SP. SP has become redundant and because it's so easy to kill people with it, it's being removed from competitive play. If you want to try a fun class, go with;

Marathon pro
                      Lightweight pro
                      Ninja pro

Use a silenced Ump45. Much more fun and challenging.

Comment

Working...
                      X