• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican credentials revoked.....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      yeah he disappointed tonight. i don't even know what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        yeah he disappointed tonight. i don't even know what to say.
        it was the perfect chance to shut that loud mofo and lara blew it... saul roman doesnt have half the pedigree that lara has and he almost finished him..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          agreed..............

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
            it was the perfect chance to shut that loud mofo and lara blew it... saul roman doesnt have half the pedigree that lara has and he almost finished him..
            you might want to watch what happens after the KD again. vanes was nowhere near being "finished". roman popped him with a good left hand i think, that sent him to the canvas, but vanes got right back up and landed some hard shots to end the round.
            i'm pretty sure lara and roman have different styles, which makes for different fights. i thought lara won the majority of the rounds, but regardless he put up an unimpressive performance when he had a chance to shine. neither of these guys made a case for a title shot. no one should be upset when alvarez looks past these guys and tries to make a fight with cotto, martinez, or mayweather (which are better fights too). the fight was a letdown, i'm not even too sure if i want to see a rematch tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              you might want to watch what happens after the KD again. vanes was nowhere near being "finished". roman popped him with a good left hand i think, that sent him to the canvas, but vanes got right back up and landed some hard shots to end the round.
              i'm pretty sure lara and roman have different styles, which makes for different fights. i thought lara won the majority of the rounds, but regardless he put up an unimpressive performance when he had a chance to shine. neither of these guys made a case for a title shot. no one should be upset when alvarez looks past these guys and tries to make a fight with cotto, martinez, or mayweather (which are better fights too). the fight was a letdown, i'm not even too sure if i want to see a rematch tbh.
              i said almost, did you read it? and by mexican standards roman is a b- fighter... vanes is no special at all, i think he wont go far...

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                i said almost, did you read it? and by mexican standards roman is a b- fighter... vanes is no special at all, i think he wont go far...
                almost means it was close to happening. roman was not close to stopping vanes. anyways, yeah lara bombed last night. he will have to make up for his lackluster performance in his next couple fights. gbp has lots of LMWs so i don't think there will be a serious push for a rematch unless the wbc enforces it. and vanes is a decent fighter, he just needs to fight more top LMWs to show his skills. i seriously think alvarez can be the best LMW after mayweather tbh. hopefully alvarez/cotto happens next.

Comment

he should never rep the green white and red ever again.....unless he want to do a #gatti tribute but even he'd be offended

Comment

Not revoked for me. I always appreciate the thought. Sure he...avoided...conflict but he started dominating he would have made up for it he was coming on strong. Plus he called Vanes a pendejo with a smile on his face. Gotta love that s hit. I mean Vanes wasnt exact doing a Mares himself... How's the runner out throw and out land you!? Shame on him. <__<
                    Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-12-2012, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
                      Phuck him. He ain't fooling me. I bet this hype job talks crap about our beloved Canelo. He prob talks crap about Margarito too.

War Vanes!!!!! Vanes is Armenian, and a lot of Armenia's are cool with Ese's... A lot back up EME too. Im riding with Vanes all the way!!!!

Just look at the Cubanos here... Always hating on Canelo and Mares. They get no love from me.
                      beloved canelo lol that boi is irish

Comment

Working...
                      X