lomachenkoko cant beat rigo guys sorry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha finally somebody admits the truth, rigo is gonna beat lomas ASS

Comment

It'll be a nice tactical fight. May the best man win.

Comment

You and Tyrone Biggums should re-examine your lives

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          This fight will be decided on skills and nothing more. People forget that Rigo has the greater reach and has fought and beat a number of guys who had 1-4 inch height advantage over Lom. Weight only comes into play when a bigger guy uses his weight to lean on an opponent and wear them out with physicality. Neither of these two fighters fight in that style. The most skilled fighter will win, whoever that is.
          i disagree. weight doesn't just mean leaning on a guy. it means lomo has fought bigger guys has been cracked by bigger guys. lomo has an agressive style. it's not like he sits back and outboxes u with his skills alone. a lot of times lomo comes forward. if lomo knocks out or destroys rigo it's mostly to due with his weight. (the bigger good fighter usually beats the smaller good fighter) a guy like rigo can still make 118. u think lomo can weigh 118? heeeeell no. he'd be drained to the gills. so **** it. i look at the fight where a guy in rigo is against all odds. everything against him. lomo had better win because if he doesn't do good in this fight people will just **** on him as being a hype job due to him having all of the advantages.. i am telling u right now. if lomo loses this fight people are gonna bring fire to him and destroy the guy.
          Last edited by Godsfly; 12-07-2017, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Why do black American boxers called him Lomacheeko lol

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              This fight will be decided on skills and nothing more. People forget that Rigo has the greater reach and has fought and beat a number of guys who had 1-4 inch height advantage over Lom. Weight only comes into play when a bigger guy uses his weight to lean on an opponent and wear them out with physicality. Neither of these two fighters fight in that style. The most skilled fighter will win, whoever that is.
              That's not true! Weight is a default advantage (the heavier boxer usually has the advantage in punch resistance and power). If one is heavy, then they necessarily really don't need to learn or know how to use their weight. Nor do they have to make an active decision on using their weight since it will be an advantage automatically, by virtue of the fact that every punch their opponent lands on them, will have less effect than every punch they land on their opponent.

So for the lighter boxer to beat the heavier boxer, they must have a significant skill advantage. Otherwise, they would be the underdog. If two boxers are similarly skilled but one is heavier. The heavier one is more likely to win. Which is the case in this bout as Lomachenko is marginally heavier than Rigondeaux.

Comment

The odds are 4 to 1 that Loma wins.

I for one am hoping on Rigondeaux, but I don't dislike Lomachenko at all.

Honestly I think it's just such a great fight. I really do believe that the odds are bad. Made a thread about it, seems like 30 percent agree with me.

Comment

Quit hating on Lomachenkekekoko

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    i think if the weights were more evened out rigo takes this no questions. but since 1 guy is moving up 2 weight yes lomachenko does have a good chance of winning. team lomachenko put themselves in the best position ever to beat rigo with most of all of the advantages on their side. so if rigo does pull it off it's like something out of d@mn movie script.
                    More like Rigo put himself in the worst position. He could've fought Loma at 126 but didn't.

Comment

LomchenKKKo ain't nuttin but a scurred ass white chump! He aint gots nuttin on dem BBC genetics mayne!

Comment

Working...
                      X