View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 04:19 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
JaguaresMx has a reputation beyond reputeJaguaresMx has a reputation beyond reputeJaguaresMx has a reputation beyond reputeJaguaresMx has a reputation beyond reputeJaguaresMx has a reputation beyond reputeJaguaresMx has a reputation beyond reputeJaguaresMx has a reputation beyond reputeJaguaresMx has a reputation beyond reputeJaguaresMx has a reputation beyond reputeJaguaresMx has a reputation beyond reputeJaguaresMx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 9,914.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
It's perfectly sensible for a person to not want to continue after something like that so I don't fault him for throwing the towel. As a father and husband, he has his future to think about. But as a fighter, he still gets downgraded in my book. He's gone soft. We saw his upper limit for pain, and it simply wasn't good enough. At least not good enough for what's unreasonably required for fighters to be great. He's still very good, has had a career to be proud of, and I favor him over most 140 pounders. But seeing him plateau like that while still in his prime was depressing.
This right here. I find no fault in his decision.

But he lacks the inhuman " I get the **** up " quality someone like JMM has. Just doesnt have it. He is still a top boxer, but lacks extra gears
JaguaresMx is online now   Reply With Quote