No announcement yet.

If you could bring back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could bring back...

a friend or family member who has passed away and given 1 full day with that person...who would it be, what would you say to them, what would you do with that person and why?

For me it would be my great grandfather and I would spend 1/2 the day showing him all the new things that we have today, I would tell him how much I think of him, how much he influenced my life and how many many people he touched while he was here. He was a one of a kind man and that is why I picked him.

It would be all or none I can't pick one over the others .

Comment

when your dead your dead, bringing them back for one day would be the worst because you'd start grieving all over again.

Comment

My dad was adopted. I'd like to meet his parents, learn a little about the kind of people they were and their/my family background.

Comment

I would actually bring back my ancestors that livedin the beginning of 20th century/end of 19th.
          I have recently found out that they actually migrated to ME after WW1 and were some of these people who had a part in a building of state of Israel. They are actually mentioned in Israeli history books and I would like to talk to them and really find out what power drove them to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by BBKing
            My dad was adopted. I'd like to meet his parents, learn a little about the kind of people they were and their/my family background.
            I hear ya there my dads father was adopted .

Comment

And I would also like to see one of my great grandmothers, she was a very famous con artists in former USSR MGB and KGB were trying to catch her for like 20 years, but she died of liver cancer before I was born.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
                And I would also like to see one of my great grandmothers, she was a very famous con artists in former USSR MGB and KGB were trying to catch her for like 20 years, but she died of liver cancer before I was born.
                Bomber if you don't mind me asking ...what race are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
                  Bomber if you don't mind me asking ...what race are you ?
                  I am a mix of many nations, but I am considered to be ukrainian with jewish background.
                  But I come from a town where no one(and I literally mean no one) is of pure blood, every one is mixed.
                  But you can consider me ukrainian jew.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
                    I am a mix of many nations, but I am considered to be ukrainian with jewish background.
                    But I come from a town where no one(and I literally mean no one) is of pure blood, every one is mixed.
                    But you can consider me ukrainian jew.
                    ok thought you were mexican the whole time .

Comment

Working...
                    X