Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez vs. Murray is a good fight for me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    I thought Sturm actually edged it against Murray, but whatever. Murray vs Chavez would be a good fight. Boxing shouldn't always be about "best vs best."
    What the fuk did I just read?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      What the fuk did I just read?
      Are you trying to say the Gatti vs Ward trilogy should be discarded by history because they weren't facing the best?

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        The thing here is that a good fight is one in which you don't know the winner. I don't see how Murray is going to KO a 180+ lbs Chavez Jr, and even if he's able to outbox him the judges are not going to give him the decision.
        Fine, but will it give us an idea where JCC Jr is at in his career? Or will not give us even that?

Comment

Chavez jr is underrated. He's not great by any means, but he is improving and is gradually taking better opponents and looking good doing so. I'd like him to fight someone with more power than Murray to test his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by louvega View Post
            Chavez jr is underrated. He's not great by any means, but he is improving and is gradually taking better opponents and looking good doing so. I'd like him to fight someone with more power than Murray to test his chin.
            Agreed with everything except with him being underrated. But, everything else is on point.

Comment

Working...
            X