• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met Chollo Vista.

We really hit it off

Comment

I think Zaroku and 1sad69 have met up before to give each other blow jobs

Comment

Sure. Met Bat and we went to Froch-Kessler in Denmark.

Met a few more at the local fights in Chicago, warp was/is a boxing reporter and saw him a couple of times.

All pretty normal dedicated boxing fans.

Really haven't been to Vegas for a fight in over 10 years so wouldn't mind meeting up with some posters next time I get out there as it seems we have a lot of west coast fans on here too.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
          Lmao @ the thought of people talking **** to each other on an online internet forum, and then actually meeting up to have a physical dispute about it.

Oh god...must not have much else’s going on in their lives.
          I don't care what people say to me online frankly. I always would give a member the benefit of the doubt. I also don't generally threaten people on line. i was a member of a site where I met a few people and it was a blast.

I also met Zaruki and we had a nice time.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I met Chollo Vista.

We really hit it off

Classic! Best post of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              I met Chollo Vista.

We really hit it off

lol I deleted that video off my drive the other day lmfao..... salute.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                Has this forum ever set a meet up before? Which of you guys actually know each other?
                I met some of the OG cats a SS Mosley fight. I dont see them post here anymore tho?

But to your second question I was trying to get something going for the West Coast fam to meet up at INOUEvsDONAIRE (because at the time all the media said it was 90% done for the LA Coliseum thats the famous LA stadium that the Lakers used to play in and they had a ton of famous concerts and games and fights there)

Looked like we were gonna get a pretty good number of us to meet up, but then of course they move the fight to Japan so that went out the window instantly!

Comment

I think some people met up by a green box and had a fight.

Comment

Nope lol

Comment

Met up with a guy to watch Froch VS Groves at Wembley - nice kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X