Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer is the biggest joke in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    The only one I can think of as of now is Adrien Broner. This guy lost to Ponce De Leon and got a gift in that fight early in his career. All talk not elite level.
    he also lost to of all people to paulie malignaggi imo

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      is that that fool with the fake peks and muscles
      Yup and all of his fights were rigged.

Comment

Pryor, Bowe, Benitez, Carnera.... this sport provides no shortage of choices.

Comment

a mere con

Comment

That guy with the mullet, maybe Brian Sutherland or something?

Comment

''History'' ???? I don't go that far back

Recent history -
              Adrien ''Almost Bumlevel'' Broner
              Tyson ''Gypsy Bum'' Fury
              A Mere Con
              Pillow punching Paulina
              Dimwitted JCC jr
              Golota The Goon
              Mike ''Face Tattoo'' Tyson

Comment

So many options. I tend to think some low level guy would be the biggest joke. Maybe Mickey Rourke. Maybe Butterbean. Something like that not a legit guy who won a title even if he underachieved & turned into a joke of himself eventually like Broner did.

Comment

Originally posted by MartialMind View Post
                  Ouch lol. You know I just said I don't think a title holder could be in the running for this, but Paulie's rep has taken a awful turn in this Lobov L & his general weirdness with this McConor stuff thats about the most unbecoming thing we've had happening in boxing in a minute. So you might be onto something.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Ouch lol. You know I just said I don't think a title holder could be in the running for this, but Paulie's rep has taken a awful turn in this Lobov L & his general weirdness with this McConor stuff thats about the most unbecoming thing we've had happening in boxing in a minute. So you might be onto something.
                    I cant decide what was worse that or him and the embarrassing moment after the most epic post fight roast where all he could do is yell back "don't brag about taking my side piece", him crying after every fight in his interviews with excuses for why he got his azzz kicked or when he showed up with hair extensions. Lol

His dumbazzz looked like a fool then he couldn't see but it got really bad because his own hair was phuking himself up because was whiplashing and slapping him. They tried to tape it up. That didn't work then they had to try and cut it between rounds. LMAO

This man has always been a joke there is too many moments to choose from

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      I cant decide what was worse that or him and the embarrassing moment after the most epic post fight roast where all he could do is yell back "don't brag about taking my side piece", him crying after every fight in his interviews with excuses for why he got his azzz kicked or when he showed up with hair extensions. Lol

His dumbazzz looked like a fool then he couldn't see but it got really bad because his own hair was phuking himself up because was whiplashing and slapping him. They tried to tape it up. That didn't work then they had to try and cut it between rounds. LMAO

This man has always been a joke there is too many moments to choose from
                      Lmfao.

Yea he's got quite the body of work thats the thing that isn't helping him.

Comment

Working...
                      X