Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you say is the best poster on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just looked at that thread? What about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
      I just looked at that thread? What about it?
      You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Comment

Who would you guys say is the best poster on this site? My choice would be Pound4Pound as he knows his boxing, is pretty cool and is not a "Fan Boy" I have been on this site for a while now and have observed what people have to say. Gorilla Dogs and Stone Roses are the worst posters here. Thoughts anyone?
        yes.

mak is pretty neutral.

he doesn't nuthug any boxers , basketball players , basketball teams , college teams or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
          You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
          I didn't find the thread interesting or funny sorry. I'm English so maybe we have a different sense of humour?

Comment

Most of the lounge posters, definitely Stone and GDs are top post per post posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Most of the lounge posters, definitely Stone and GDs are top post per post posters.
              So you think their post are interesting?

Comment

you're a funny guy, sully

i like you

that's why i'm going to kill you last

Comment

So you think their post are interesting?
                  Yes, GD goes around the world any topic you can't think of, some hit and many miss but he gets a good grade for being a brave little soldier.

As for Stone, I just like to give the young lad some advice on courting whatever tranny he is seeing down at the bathhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    yes.

mak is pretty neutral.

he doesn't nuthug any boxers , basketball players , basketball teams , college teams or anything.

have you talked to angelique lately?

Comment

Yes, GD goes around the world any topic you can't think of, some hit and many miss but he gets a good grade for being a brave little soldier.

As for Stone, I just like to give the young lad some advice on courting whatever tranny he is seeing down at the bathhouse.
                      Gorilla Dogs is an annoying little **** who posts crap constantly. Stone Roses is nearly as bad in my opinion. Both of them are probably in their teens? Doesn't interest me at all i'm afraid, but if that's what turns you on then fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X