Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Sprott "Klitschko brothers too hot for David Haye"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprott should not compare Haye to himself. Sprott isn't even in Hayes league.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      you should remember though that steward siad that wlad will be extremely agressive against haye,

if wlad lands 1 clean left hook on haye its all over, not even the biggest haye fans can argue against this....
      That may be the case, I'm of the firm belief that if either fighter lands solidly the fight will be over. The problem may be that Wlad has said he will beat David up for 11 rounds and then KO him, if he employs that strategy then David has 11 rounds to attempt to catch him.

Wlad is not an aggressive fighter naturally you know this and I know this, he gets knock outs by setting them up properly late in the fight. When he's been overly aggressive he's been dropped or stopped like against Peter, Brewster, Purrity (Wlad was overly aggressive leading to fatigue)

Comment

Haye could win IMO, he has a good chance... a better chance than anyone else in the division. But I do think he will struggle a lot even if he does win, fighting the Klitschko's is not an easy task for anybody and even though people moan about them being "boring" and only being competitive in an era where there aren't as many HW's in Boxing they are much better fighters than there given credit for, at the end of the day you can't blame them for the HW division not being as filled with talent and enough with the boring talk cause at the end of the day Boxing is a sport with tactics, and the tactics they use work brilliantly for them... at the end of the day, they have effective styles that work and they have successfully dominated there division in the era they fight in, can't ask for more than that.

Comment

Haye has a punchers chance, but he needs to put on a perfect performance to beat either Klitschko, IMO. He needs to come out bombing and catch Wlad early, else Wlad will just set him up at the end of the jab all night long. Wlad will probably expect an early onslaught and prepare for it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
            Yer but how long did it take Wlad to land his left hook against a stationary target in Chambers? Oh wait... 35 minutes and 50 seconds.

More than enough time to for Haye to open up.

His strategy should make Wlad feel like he is playing with a Cobra. At any moment it can strike and hurt you. Everyone knows Wlad can't fight going backwards. His only defence is his height when someone presses him - well either that or a hold. It just needs someone to plow forward and land some bombs just like Sanders did.

Still... Wlad's power is devastating. I'm not debating that the most likely outcome is a Wlad KO.
            Stationary target? Lol, what an idiot, Chambers is a much better fighter than Ruiz, Wlad makes all his opponents fight the same way because he's that good, he can control the rythm of the fight and make his opponent fight how he wants.

Props to Sprott, brits that don't hang from Haye's nuts are rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
              Stationary target? Lol, what an idiot, Chambers is a much better fighter than Ruiz, Wlad makes all his opponents fight the same way because he's that good, he can control the rythm of the fight and make his opponent fight how he wants.

Props to Sprott, brits that don't hang from Haye's nuts are rare.
              Chambers employs a shell defence. Sure, he slips and ducks and runs a bit but we all saw Wlad pawing with that jab. In the words of Steward:

"You do not need another Bull**** decision" (When he was absolutely furious in between the 11th/12th round).

Did I ever say Chambers wasn't better than Ruiz? No I did not. Infact I know Chambers is better than Ruiz.

Wlad controls the rythm of the fights... sure I have already alluded to that. That's why Haye has to be like Cobra (not THE Cobra - what would be disastrous).

Please make a reasonable post next time. Don't put words in my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                Sprott should not compare Haye to himself. Sprott isn't even in Hayes league.
                Haye should not compare Wladimir to himself. Haye isn't even in Wlad's league.

Comment

i think that haye is a very good heavyweight boxer, but he is not a great heavyweight like the klitchkos are. he could beat either man, of that i'm certain, but it's unlikely. i dont get the hate that people show haye on here. he's an exciting fighter, something the hw division lacks. just enjoy his fights people

as for sprott, and every other british hw who say negative things about haye, they are all trying to get haye wound up in the vain hope that he might fight one of them and grant them their biggest ever payday. pay no attention to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Lavigne View Post
                    Interesting read on the HW world titleholders from UK heavyweight Michael Sprott:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/art...el-Sprott.html

David Haye and the rest of Britain’s heavyweight boxers have been warned to forget about dethroning triple world champion Wladimir Klitschko — because they are not good enough.

Michael Sprott, the former British and Commonwealth title holder, who recently spent three weeks sparring with the Ukrainian, said: "Wladimir is up there with the greats of boxing, like Lennox Lewis".
                    Sprott speaks the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Lavigne View Post
                      Interesting read on the HW world titleholders from UK heavyweight Michael Sprott:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/art...el-Sprott.html

David Haye and the rest of Britain’s heavyweight boxers have been warned to forget about dethroning triple world champion Wladimir Klitschko — because they are not good enough.

Michael Sprott, the former British and Commonwealth title holder, who recently spent three weeks sparring with the Ukrainian, said: "Wladimir is up there with the greats of boxing, like Lennox Lewis".
                      since when has michael sprott ever won a actual world title?? the only note worthy guy sprott has beaten is harrison

Comment

Working...
                      X