Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think imma go jack off now...

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      .....I always heard it was the opposite. Leave it to the UK to **** up the works. I always thought that prostate cancer was caused by not cleaning the pipes enough.
      Yeah, I think these guys are full of ****. Or might I say in this case full of spank

Comment

.....I always heard it was the opposite. Leave it to the UK to **** up the works. I always thought that prostate cancer was caused by not cleaning the pipes enough.
        this

i've read numerous studies that support this

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          this

i've read numerous studies that support this

You have done a lot of research?

Comment

Same here. I've read and heard about studies saying that men who masturbate and have sex more are less likely to get prostate cancer.

Comment

scientists can't seem to make up their damn minds about this

Comment

funny, i've always been told masturbation actually keeps you healthy and prevents prostate cancer

Comment

If that was the case, my prostate would be the size of a watermelon.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                    You have done a lot of research?
                    in my field of study we have to read clinical research papers on the regular

Comment

You know what it's like,

Red wine causes cancer, red wine prevents cancer

Cheese brings on a stroke, cheese prevents strokes

Marshmallows give you hemorroids, marshmallows stop you getting hemorroids

If you took every single piece of research like this into account, then 90% of things would cause illness and 90% of the same things would prevent those same illnesses.

Until we get empirical, undeniable studies all going the same way on something like this, just forget about it and keep on with your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X