No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Yea, I binged hard this past week. I gotta go back to work tomorrow. No drinkin tomorrow nite, but I'll be back on it when I'm kickin it wit the lil lady this weekend. After that, I'm takin a break too. I did nothin but drink and eat all week long wit only 1 lil workout. I'm gettin back on the fitness kick next week. If I do drink, it'll just be a lil vodka at nite. Deadin beer for a while.
    It does get tiring working out after work though, to be a teenager again good times..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      It does get tiring working out after work though, to be a teenager again good times..............
      I miss workin from home all the time. I could come n go as I pleased and just not do **** days I ain't feel like it. For at least anotha month I'm stuck goin to the office. I sit in there all day bored and annoyed and I just wanna get ****ed up when I go home. I got workout gear here, so I'll be hittin it hard next week.

Comment

I miss workin from home all the time. I could come n go as I pleased and just not do **** days I ain't feel like it. For at least anotha month I'm stuck goin to the office. I sit in there all day bored and annoyed and I just wanna get ****ed up when I go home. I got workout gear here, so I'll be hittin it hard next week.
        That has got to be boring, like some Office Space ****....my job right now is kind of physical, I am in between things career change wise. You said you sometimes interview ppl right? I have long going argument about what interviewers care about and how important a resume is. My friend thinks that they look through hundreds in detail for mistakes and compare the best ones. I think they just look at the first few that come across their desk and if the applicant appears qualified they make a call for an interview because upper management just wants someone hired.....who is correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          That has got to be boring, like some Office Space ****....my job right now is kind of physical, I am in between things career change wise. You said you sometimes interview ppl right? I have long going argument about what interviewers care about and how important a resume is. My friend thinks that they look through hundreds in detail for mistakes and compare the best ones. I think they just look at the first few that come across their desk and if the applicant appears qualified they make a call for an interview because upper management just wants someone hired.....who is correct?
          Resumes get scanned thoroughly. Even if you may be highly qualified, if an employin body got hundreds of applicants, 1st sign of a typo gets your res trashed and it's on to the next one. If a company is really desperate for workers and got fewer applicants, lil **** like that gets overlooked.

I need more beer.

Comment

Resumes get scanned thoroughly. Even if you may be highly qualified, if an employin body got hundreds of applicants, 1st sign of a typo gets your res trashed and it's on to the next one. If a company is really desperate for workers and got fewer applicants, lil **** like that gets overlooked.

I need more beer.
            Hey mang, you like black and tans?

Comment

• Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
              Hey mang, you like black and tans?
              I can **** wit that Dap. Not my choice of brews, but it's drinkable.

Comment

I can **** wit that Dap. Not my choice of brews, but it's drinkable.
                half Bass half Guinness always gives me a great buzzzz...

Comment

half Bass half Guinness always gives me a great buzzzz...
                  I just don't dig on thick beers Dap. **** gets me full n bloated. Can't really enjoy it as much even if it's strong.

Comment

I just don't dig on thick beers Dap. **** gets me full n bloated. Can't really enjoy it as much even if it's strong.
                    Thats weird, I feel like that about light beers and lagers.

Bass isn't my favorite but paired w/ creamy, chocolaty Guinness its a match made in beer heaven.

Comment

Thats weird, I feel like that about light beers and lagers.

Bass isn't my favorite but paired w/ creamy, chocolaty Guinness its a match made in beer heaven.
                      Guinness and Miller Hi Life are my kryptonite Dap. Too damn thick.

Comment

Working...
                      X