No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson emotional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson emotional

From the new documentary for those who haven't seen it.

It might be surprising to some that Tyson used get bullied as a kid. I'd like to see what they would do when Tyson was grown up. Probably what Tyson said himself.

Comment

I liked this documentary.

Comment

Tyson is 1 badass dude! Tyson had an emotional life. Hope Tyson be oright. Good Luck in his next and last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Duce84 View Post
          Tyson is 1 badass dude! Tyson had an emotional life. Hope Tyson be oright. Good Luck in his next and last fight.
          mike tyson has been through hell and back in his life..i feel for iron mike i know he acts crazy but the man had his rough life when he was younger he didn't have no steady mom or dad he always was moving around from place to place he is a man who has had his probl;ems but deserves who respect

Comment

The media portrays him in the wrong light i has several encounters with mike at my old job, and he was a very nice guy always signing autographs and would actually have a conversatin with you to me he seemed like a down to earth guy.

Comment

Dude this documentry was horrible. Tyson was ****ing amazing in it but it was horrible. If that was any other guy youd think it was horrible guaranteed. They didnt show enough video footage while he was talking, or after/before he talked to explain some things. When they had him say the same stuff repeatedly, tthat was just dumb. Tyson was amazing in it though.

Comment

Yea for sure. Mike Tyson Best in His Era. Would have been far better....I wanna see him train young and up coming prospects. I would want him to teach his killer moves and strategy. He helped Pac with an advice in his DLH match.

Comment

Originally posted by Cle-Venger View Post
                  Dude this documentry was horrible. Tyson was ****ing amazing in it but it was horrible. If that was any other guy youd think it was horrible guaranteed. They didnt show enough video footage while he was talking, or after/before he talked to explain some things. When they had him say the same stuff repeatedly, tthat was just dumb. Tyson was amazing in it though.

it adds a good sense of realism to it.

Comment

i doubt anyone in boxing past or present can incorporate all the good and the bad in the sport better than than this man.

tyson is boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X