Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
    becomes "[I]the governemt is part of a secret elite society .
    in all seriousnuss, that much is true. trust me.

Comment

Here's a docu everybody should see "Superpower" after watching that ... you might believe in quite a few conspiracy theories.

Comment

9/11 was clearly a shadow gov. inside job.

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
          Some terrorists were able to hijack a few planes with box cutters. Turn around a Boeing and hit a building. Most pilots couldn’t even turn around a 767 plane. It’s clear the pentagon was hit by a missile
          I dont buy the conspiracy theory.

Its not like the pilots did an amazing U-turn in the sky, they had learned how to fly, so i would guess they knew how to turn a plane, even a big one.

The towers can be seen for miles and are enormous targets, i dont see how hitting them was a feat of genius piloting.

The missile story is strange; 4 planes were hijacked, 2 went into the towers, one was brought down in a field (why if its a conspiracy??), and a missile was shot into the pentagon. What was the point in that? And where did the other plane go?
          Why not just fly the 4th plane into the pentagon instead of risking people seeing the missile attack?

The towers coming down is another very long and strange story. Seems to me the damaged top half of the buildings collapsed into the the rest of the tower. Its where the planes struck that u can see give way, the enormous weight of the building made it collapse into itself. If the planes hit at the bottom, then yes, it could of fallen over like a tree.
          Anyway, thats just my opinion. I know when we get into the science of the heat and metal and structure it gets very complex.

Comment

Originally posted by IcedBlood View Post
            I'm interested in knowing how many people on the forum believe any of the conspiracy theories behind the 9/11 attacks on the US. Also if you'd be kind enough to post what you voted, and what country your from as well, I think it'd be interested in knowing what the majority of Americans think, and what the majority of people from another country think.

I personally think it was a terrorist attack and had nothing to do with the US government. I think people have looked into it a bit too far and come up with ridiulous conclusions. If you look into anything enough you could probably find some reason to "support" your argument for it. But I don't think that any countries government would be corrupt enough to plan attacks on its own people.
            There was negligence and some incompetence on the part of the US. But no active conspiracy.

I seriously question the sanity and/or intelligence of some of these conspiracy theorists.

I am a foreigner who lives in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
              I am a foreigner who lives in the USA.
              then how can u actually understand, compared to somebody whos lived here 30 years and knows how the government is the epitome of corruption?

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
                Some terrorists were able to hijack a few planes with box cutters. Turn around a Boeing and hit a building. Most pilots couldn’t even turn around a 767 plane. It’s clear the pentagon was hit by a missile
                You are losing your mind.

There's a good 9/11 conspiracy documentary currently available On Demand on my Comcast. Do you have it?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
                  then how can u actually understand?
                  How can I understand what? I have a fairly decent grasp of the English language. I have seen the reports. i have watched the shows.

The theories that have been proposed are inordinately complex and would require the active and/or silent participation of thousands of people.

Are you a Holocaust denier?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
                    then how can u actually understand, compared to somebody whos lived here 30 years and knows how the government is the epitome of corruption?
                    With all due respect to Americans, i would not say that the mere act of residing in the US gives you special insight into the US gov't and their actions.

Henry Kissinger
                    Zbigniew Brezinski (sp)

Comment

cany anbody get me a copy of "super power" to download for free, please? points (what little i have) and green k will be given. thank you.

PM if possible.

peace-

Comment

Working...
                      X