No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Promises Grand UK Return, Diaz Vows To KO Amir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    I agree, imagine if he fought a guy like Maidana!!!
    Haha. Yes or maybe a body puncher/pressure fighter like Peterson or someone that can throw good uppercuts like Zab.

Comment

Always enjoy Khan's fights. There is always excitement.

Comment

Easy win for Khan. Although he seems to be making the jump up to Welterweight, I think the most interesting fight at LWW apart from any combination of Rios, Matthysse, Maidana and Garcia is Broner v Khan. I think Khan would box in and out and would cause big problems for Broner. The key would be whether Broner could land.

Comment

Stupid fight, Peterson was available and so was Maidana,Matthyse, and Lopez who would comatose Khan's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            Always enjoy Khan's fights. There is always excitement.
            you forgot to mention 'especially when he's fighting midgets.' Give Khan a tall guy any day and the excitement turns to excrement.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Stupid fight, Peterson was available and so was Maidana,Matthyse, and Lopez who would comatose Khan's ass.
              Yeah except that they weren't.

Comment

I'm intrigued to see how much improvement Khan has made now. If there aren't any noticable signs that's going to be a big worry.

It's far from a stupid fight. Khan needs to make big improvements on his inside fighting and defense. 1 camp and 1 fight against Molina isn't going to do anything. That was more of a confidence fight and we still saw that Khan was getting reckless from time to time.

Why is he going to jump straight back into a fight with these guys?

you forgot to mention 'especially when he's fighting midgets.' Give Khan a tall guy any day and the excitement turns to excrement.
                Garcia is around the same height....exciting fight.

Peterson is taller....a fantastic fight.

Maidana a little smaller (but hardly a midget)....another fantastic fight.

Comment

talk about taking it easy,khan's promoters must have lost a bit of confidence in him because one more loss and he goes to being like andre berto,a nobody.
                  diaz is slow and easy to hit,if khan does win I would like to see him and broner fight

Comment

Why does every fighter guarantee a ko these days

Comment

Amir Khan has fallen off badly. Carlos Molina, Julio Diaz, this is sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X