Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    I actually use iTunes to put music and movies on my iPod. I get all of my music and movies from torrents but I have to use iTunes to get the media on my iPod or iPhone.

Anyway, if you don't like the new iTunes, you can download an older version. 10 was good, I don't know why they fucked with it. I haven't heard one single person say they prefer the new version over the old one, let a lone even like it at all. Everyone hates it.
    Same here. I need iTunes but this new one is really slow and buggy.

Do you know if they came out with a Jailbreak for 6.0? It came out 4 months ago and i cant find one for the 4S

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Same here. I need iTunes but this new one is really slow and buggy.

Do you know if they came out with a Jailbreak for 6.0? It came out 4 months ago and i cant find one for the 4S
      Still no jailbreak for iOS6 yet man. They have it for the 3GS and 4 but that's it. It's going to be a little while. The hackers are having a hell of a time finding holes in the software to exploit.

Comment

• Youre famous for wooden clogs

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Youre famous for wooden clogs
          It's true bro LOL.

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Still no jailbreak for iOS6 yet man. They have it for the 3GS and 4 but that's it. It's going to be a little while. The hackers are having a hell of a time finding holes in the software to exploit.
          2 weeks a go bro. Not sure if you used Installous as a Jailbreak.

Hackulous Shuts Down, Taking Its iOS Piracy App Installous With It

http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/30/hac...ous-shut-down/

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            I thought it would take a month or 2 at most, not this long

I kind of regret updating but i needed the turn by turn directions in the new map app, which is a piece of **** anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
              It's true bro LOL.

i feel people are being misled by jealous people like u who simply can't afford wooden clogs or don't know what they actually have to offer

Comment

I have heard good things about Mac Books. I am glad they work well. I may even purchase one of them one day TBH.

What specs is your one and how much? What spec Lap tops have you had?
                i7 processor, 8gb ram yadda yadda yadda.
                I've owned 4 windows laptops, a Sony vaio, 2 dells and an acer. I can't remember all their specs but they weren't as high spec as this MBP, but this thing has made me really enjoy using a laptop. Really stable, never crashes, just works all the time, no restarts needed, stupidly good battery etc....oh and the mouse pad just makes so much sense...all round I love it. I can't imagine too many people hate their MacBooks....just the price sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                  I've owned 4 windows laptops, a Sony vaio, 2 dells and an acer. I can't remember all their specs but they weren't as high spec as this MBP, but this thing has made me really enjoy using a laptop. Really stable, never crashes, just works all the time, no restarts needed, stupidly good battery etc....oh and the mouse pad just makes so much sense...all round I love it. I can't imagine too many people hate their MacBooks....just the price sucks
                  I've had one for 2 years now, i love it but it is wayyyy overpriced, plus the battery has gone bad and it needs to be restarted here and there.

Only reason i got it is because i received a scholarship for college, which covered it and im on the computer a large part of my day. Otherwise i would not buy it with my own money

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                    i feel people are being misled by jealous people like u who simply can't afford wooden clogs or don't know what they actually have to offer
                    I had wooden clogs bro, but I wasn't happy with people laughing at me, and the fact that I had blisters everyday.

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Nice specs. I may get one or at least test it out. What kind of software etc? Same as on a Laptop with Windows?

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

I kind of regret updating but i needed the turn by turn directions in the new map app, which is a piece of **** anyway
                    Try the Google Maps app. I think it has turn by turn now? Personally, nothing beats a Tom Tom for me.

Comment

It's true bro LOL.

Yeah I read about that. Installous was a tweak that you install that would allow you to download app store apps for free. I never used that tweak.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

I didn't want to update until they had an untethered jailbreak so I'm still running 5.1.1. I'm not even sure I'll update right away when they come out with the JB for 6. I don't want to spend all that time reinstalling repositories and tweaks. I think there is something you can DL from cydia that backs up all of your tweaks but I'm not sure how well it works.

Comment

Working...
                      X