No announcement yet.

rapper shoots himself over an ex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
    how do they know why he did it? was there a note?
    he was posting on twitter before he blew his brains off.

link on OP

Comment

Yeah, saw this. Shame, shame, shame.

Comment

I blame guns.

Most people are too pssy to drink bleach, hang themselves or jump off a building. Guns make it too easy.

Comment

rappers are this soft now...I blame feminism

Comment

Survival of the fittest, the weakest weeding themselves out.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              Survival of the fittest, the weakest weeding themselves out.
              You're not even in that good of shape.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                You're not even in that good of shape.
                It's not about the strongest or the most intelligent - it's those that can adapt. I'm in great shape, circle.

Comment

What Dwells Within Us.....

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  https://twitter.com/Freddy_E

poor bastard dont know how to deal..

i guess hes a seattle local. its all over my damn fb feed. shot himself over a btch named honey cocaine
                  It's a sad story really, a young kid with his whole life ahead of him chooses the "suicide solution." What I don't get is referring to his ex with expletives and misogynistic language. His ex, whatever her issues or non-issues had nothing to do with that kid taking his life and to conclude that is pathetically shallow. This is how it is with suicides, people need answers and a reason "why," so if they need to pile on Honey Cocaine then that's what they'll do.

"Freddy E" is beyond pain, he won't have to be accountable for this act, but for those left behind someone has to be held responsible because not knowing why he did this is simply one of the most painful feelings there is. Freddy E is the one to blame for all of this since it was his life that he decided to end.

I had a good friend take his life a few years ago. I was chilling with another buddy when I got the call. It felt like someone hit me over the head with a sledge hammer. I couldn't breathe, I didn't know if I should stand or sit and I felt nauseous. A numbness washed over me and I felt very light headed. I jetted from my boy's and just walked into the night air. He was gone and not all of the tears in the world would bring him back. For the rest of the week all I could do was think about him alone in his garage with the rope, the decision having already been made. Sliding it around his neck knowing there was no going back and then finally taking that final plunge. Apparently his fingers were broken because at the last second he changed his mind.

His kids arrived home from school to find their dad dead that day, their screams of utter terror awoke his brother who was in the same house with him asleep.

There was no note, no reason WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! No reason why, no F'ing reason!!!!!!!!!!!! But as the days passed I learned more of the friend I thought was so buoyant and outgoing. I learned that he was chronically depressed and withdrawn, most days. I learned that his mental state had deteriorated to such a degree that the raw effect his death would have on those he left behind had no meaning. I learned that what I was seeing was a facade hiding a broken and cowardly man.

The ones left behind are always the ones that suffer the worst. You can't save someone that really wants to kill them self because they will find a method and an opportunity. Society can't fix people that don't want to be fixed and it equally can't save someone if they choose the ultimate way out. People are deeper than they appear out in public and the key is asking questions and looking for what dwells within.
                  Last edited by Slip Stream; 01-08-2013, 01:29 AM. Reason: Clarity....

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    It's not about the strongest or the most intelligent - it's those that can adapt. I'm in great shape, circle.
                    It was a joke, you square.

Comment

and now she's probably getting dicked down by a well hung Mexican.

He killed himself for nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X