No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Yeah there was, same day I bashed Roy Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      I have defended the position of the guy that wants the fight, that doesnt make me a fan of his. You are just a straight up nobhead coming in here and calling someone you dont know a liar. You're some kind of ****, I'll give you that.

This might be hard for you to fathom, but thinking that Floyd is a prick and that he has avoided this fight or bares the bulk of the responsibility for it not happening doesnt make you a fan of the other guy.

What you have done by rushing in with your mangina frothing like alka seltzer, is show the depth of your own bumsniffery, and sadly that puts you on a par with Brother Gay(see above) a man so deeply ******ed that he cant tell the difference between gold and bronze.

Damn spastics everywhere.
      This sounds like a guy who wants the fight?

Pac - I just don't want to be tested the day of the fight,
      Kenny - But Pac you have a 14 day cut off
      Pac- still too close

Mayweather - Let's fight May 5th
      Team Pac - Cut is too bad still

Really?

Comment

haha

Comment

• Watch these two videos and judge for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y31Xq5tzbLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1psUMof8bQ

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Yeah but that right there is what it boils to. You think he wanted it, others don't agree. So if they're **insert bad name** for Floyd then the same holds true for you, using your logic. A better question is - have there been times where you've bashed Manny?
            Sure. I wasnt thrilled about the Bradley fight, and was disappointed when this was signed although Marquez is looking pretty determined so I've warmed to it slightly. If he signs to fight Rios he can go and hang out in a gay bar with floyd and lenny as far as I'm concerned. I will wade in, guaranteed. Lets not forget that Floyd came back for Manny and years later the fight still hasnt happened, I put most but by no means all of that on Floyd. The longer its gone the worse he has conducted himself and the worse he has looked. The numbers of floydiots also seems to be diminishing too, so go figure.

Comment

A flowmo in-joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Sure. I wasnt thrilled about the Bradley fight, and was disappointed when this was signed although Marquez is looking pretty determined so I've warmed to it slightly. If he signs to fight Rios he can go and hang out in a gay bar with floyd and lenny as far as I'm concerned. I will wade in, guaranteed. Lets not forget that Floyd came back for Manny and years later the fight still hasnt happened, I put most but by no means all of that on Floyd. The longer its gone the worse he has conducted himself and the worse he has looked. The numbers of floydiots also seems to be diminishing too, so go figure.
                Don't agree with the second half of your post but fair enough on the first part.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Don't agree with the second half of your post but fair enough on the first part.
                  We dont agree on that bit and probably never will. On a slightly different note, never in all my years as a fan have the 'superstars' of the sport pissed me off so much. Seriously, I cant wait until these guys leave the sport. Hopefully the next gen will learn from this and fight their adversaries without any of this bs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    It's not the point of jumping when the challenger says so, but if the fight is there to be made it's also the Champion's job to fight the best fighters to maintain your legitimacy as a champion and or #1 fighter. Neither Floyd or Pacquiao have done that during the later years of their careers (more so Floyd being he's fought less). Making the excuse of Floyd calling out Cotto at 140lbs when Cotto was still on the come up and Floyd was already P4P #1 is stupid, but of course when Cotto was in his prime it became that "Cotto lived too far and nobody knew him", but then why fight him back then and not when he was a bigger name? It's also like Pacquiao fighting Mosley after turning it down a year prior because Mosley was "too good", but not so much a year or so later, right? Goes both ways.

Good thing your a couch potato instead of a fighter. Floyd called out Mosley when he was @ 130 and Mosley was @ 135, he called out Cotto when Cotto was fighting top guys @ 140 and Floyd was moving up from 135 and why wasn't that a great time for the fight? He also called out Oscar ever since he started moving up but you rather ride the excuse of when Floyd should've fought Cotto? Yeah right. Why don't you just say for some *****ass reason you don't like Floyd because your clearly not a true boxing fan. Leonard, Hearns, Duran, Pernel, Chavez, etc fought them all. The time was right when both fighters signed the contract not when silly ass fans thought the time was right. Cotto should've fought Floyd when Cotto was a natural 140 and Floyd was moving up from 135. They could've fought for the 2nd time @ 147.

Comment

• yeah like Floyd will ever take this risk...

on a more REALISTIC note,

who has Mosley winning in a comeback fight against Malignaggi?

Comment

Working...
                      X