Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has fought tougher opposition: Wlad or Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir tried to get a fight with both Fury and Helenius settling for Mormeck.

The difference is: nobody ducks Chisora, lots of HWs have been ducking Wladimir.

Of course, Wlad fought Haye and won, Chisora fought Haye and lost.

And Wladimir has not been fighting opponents with 43 losses like Remigijus Ziausys.

Comment

Chisora's last 5 opponents, in their totality, have been better than Wladimir's last 5.. That's undeniable. And for a fighter with so few fights it's actually pretty remarkable.

Comment

Both fought opponents tougher than Calz did over his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Chisora's last 5 opponents, in their totality, have been better than Wladimir's last 5.. That's undeniable. And for a fighter with so few fights it's actually pretty remarkable.
          Thats like saying a journeymen has fought better comp then a world champion even tho they lost all the fights

Comment

chisora has had the tougher run of opponents obviously but he hasn't beaten any of top ones. (helenius excluded f that decision) -

In fairness to him he did well against Vitali and gave him his hardest fight since probably Lewis ... but haye totally mauled him.
            Last edited by Daddy T; 11-16-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
              Thats like saying a journeymen has fought better comp then a world champion even tho they lost all the fights
              Well the question is who "fought" not who "beat". Chisora has "fought" the better opposition in his last 5. It's a no-brainer in my opinion.

Comment

Zack Page (21-41) has fought a greater number of good heavyweight opponents than nearly anybody.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...5014&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                  Better question who won their last 5 fights and who went 1-4
                  LOL.

True but if Chirsoa fought the poeple wlad fought he won be 2-2 in my eyes.

Comment

I voted Chisora. That's the obvious answer. Chisora has this one small problem. He loses these fights and the last I heard Haye knocked him into retirement. It's been nice seeing you, Flagface.

Comment

7 ******s and counting.......

Comment

Working...
                      X