Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing footwork

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of their footwork was perfection, always in position to throw what they wanted, laid traps, excellent both defensively and offensively.
    Work of Art.

Comment

Muhammad Ali had a lot of footwork issues. He was fast though which let him get away with ****. So footwork technique goes to Pep all day long.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
          He literally ran the entire fight, it should have been a victory for Johnson and it wasn't even close. That video really does not belong in this thread.
          LMAO what are you on about ? this thread is about footwork, and the video is showcasing Pastrano's footwork

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
            LMAO what are you on about ? this thread is about footwork, and the video is showcasing Pastrano's footwork
            That's not amazing footwork.

That's called running and being beaten handily.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
              Pastrano literally ran the entire fight and appeared to lose a lopsided decision without doing much of anything - he didn't display anything close to 'amazing footwork' in that fight and thus the video shouldn't be in the thread. Need help with anything else?

Comment

Muhammad Ali easily. The fluidity, hand and foot coordination on display is breathtaking.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  That's not amazing footwork.

That's called running and being beaten handily.
                  Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                  Pastrano literally ran the entire fight and appeared to lose a lopsided decision without doing much of anything - he didn't display anything close to 'amazing footwork' in that fight and thus the video shouldn't be in the thread. Need help with anything else?
                  Originally posted by RubenSonny
                  It's embarrassing you are trying to save face now. No real response or counter to anything I've said and absolutely no response to Dan because you can't in either instance. Pathetic stuff Tiozzo.
                  Pastrano's footwork was good enough to keep himself out of harm's way for 15 rounds against a man many believe to be an underated ATG

constantly on the move, on his toes, using nice side to side movements, popping the jab effectively occasionaly, turning, feinting to come in, escaping from the ropes of out of a corner

though I know he lost the fight and that he didn't want to engage Johnson, he was doing some nice defensive moves in there thanks to his solid footwork

I know footwork is supposed to set up the offense and that it is not the case with Pastrano here, but it is still interesting to watch him escape Johnson's offense

when we're talking about footwork in here, the same names always come up, I was trying to find something different, yet relevant

but of course I'm an ignorant next to the boxing history legends and (self-proclaimed) authorities
                  Last edited by Tiozzo; 08-23-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Good call with Canizalez NChristo. Some of the greatest footwork/angles boxing has ever seen bar none.

Comment

Tbh I don't think either are contenders for the title in the realm of sheer footwork.

Comment

Working...
                      X