Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I don't hit the bag, I become quite aggresive, is this normal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    bro i feel ya on that! I deal with them idiots on the on the daily! Came real close to pulling someone out their car and beating the shlt outta them several times.
    But quickly i reflect back....Aint worth the prison sentence that comes with it. So i chill! If i get that angry ill get help for it!
    not just jail but your life...you never know what that person is carrying...I have a picture of my wife and kids on my work truck and when i'm at that boiling point I just look at the picture and say to myself, is worth my life...

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      i am the same. i am feeling the same way now - whenever i go thru a few non-workout days consecutively i get extremely irritable. everybody who irritates me, i want slap. no lie. i am about to go out to run - on one of the hottest days of the year, at the worst time of day because if i don't somebody might die. the catch is that i may die now that i am going out to train.
      This man understands my pain

Comment

This what i do and my temper is awful,whenever it gets bad i close my eyes i take deep breaths and i go to a happy place i remember vacations girls i banged swimming in a pool of chronic stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          This man understands my pain
          yes sir, i do. 3 hours and twenty minutes later i am back...not feeling better per se but less likely to choke somebody out with my jump rope.

Comment

Working...
          X