Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you bronco fans feel about having my quarterback?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you bronco fans feel about having my quarterback?

I have no idea why he chose denver, but how do you guys feel about it?

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    I bet everything I own that we dont win a superbowl with Manning. I think its safe to say he wont even get us to the superbowl!

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
      I bet everything I own that we dont win a superbowl with Manning. I think its safe to say he wont even get us to the superbowl!
      That is a possibility, the broncos do kind of suck.

Comment

You would rather have Tebow?

Comment

lol. you're on crack. that Denver roster is the best roster Manning has ever had to work with.

If he won a superbowl with Indi, he'll def win it all in Denver. bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post

He has a thing for horses.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              He has a thing for horses.
              That is tru. But a colt is a majestic horse, a bronco is not.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                lol. you're on crack. that Denver roster is the best roster Manning has ever had to work with.

Yeah, here we go with this again.

Because Manning in Indy didn't play with a All-Pro Running Back in James, All-Pros on the O-Line, Two Defensive players of the year in Freeney and Sanders, and All-Pros at W.R. at in Wayne and Harrison.

I'm getting tired of people comparing the talent Manning had during his run in Indy to the fucking 0-16 Lions.

Oh yeah, WAR RAIDERS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Yeah, here we go with this again.

Because Manning in Indy didn't play with a All-Pro Running Back in James, All-Pros on the O-Line, Two Defensive players of the year in Freeney and Sanders, and All-Pros at W.R. at in Wayne and Harrison.

I'm getting tired of people comparing the talent Manning had during his run in Indy to the fucking 0-16 Lions.

Oh yeah, WAR RAIDERS!
                  They dont know $h!t about football!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

Really? Best roster Manning's had to work with?

Comment

Working...
                    X