Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios-Yuriorkis Gamboa Confirmed For April 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    shiiiiiiiit this is gonna be a war
    idk if it'll be a war.... but I'm definitely looking forward to this fight the most

Comment

• Last edited by John Barron; 02-17-2012, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        pretty good.....and you didn't butcher the outlines either

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          pretty good.....and you didn't butcher the outlines either
          i made it with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Comment

the rios hype stops here. gamboa will beat him down and embarrass him.

This^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

the rios hype stops here. gamboa will beat him down and embarrass him.

care to make a wager?

Comment

• In terms of skills I give gamboa the absolute edge. It's the weight I think its bs. Gambia going up two divisions to fight a guy who is obviously too big for 135 ? It's obvious Rios is avoiding the competition at 140 but why then not fight Marquez. Rios is becoming yet another Mexican hype job. This looks just like donaire vs narvaez, complete bs. I will be pulling for gamboa anyway praying the overweight dont mess with his power , speed and movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Good point. The usual reason fighters drain down is to have a size advantage over their opponents. It's not like 140 and 147 are dead. Why else would Brandon weaken himself to fight at a weight that's clearly difficult for him to make?
                  He likes to be the bully, simple as that. What a warrior, pounding on guys much smaller than him...

Hope Gamboa smashes him.

Comment

• Not really fond of this fight, Gamboa considering the circumstances is suppose to win and I'm expecting him to. Rios looked so much weaker against Maurry, why should I expect him to be stronger at this weight, this time around?

Comment

• This is f***ing awesome. Gamboa by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X