No announcement yet.

The Amazing Spiderman Teaser Trailer - Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
    They were too concerned with showing off the Sandman special effects in my opinion.
    Raimi doesn't like Venom, and was pretty much forced to put him in the movie, which certainly ended up detracting from it as well. That's also why they made Venom such a punk.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      I swear if they make this a series and they cast a skinny twat as Venom again...............
      HAHAHA, they casted Carnage as Venom for spiderman 3. I think Spiderman was bigger then Venom.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Raimi doesn't like Venom, and was pretty much forced to put him in the movie, which certainly ended up detracting from it as well. That's also why they made Venom such a punk.
        I don't even like Raimi's style because in every single one of his ****ing movie he has to throw a stupid evil dead reference, like we get it you twat you made evil dead.

Comment

I will never watch this movie....

Comment

I refuse to watch this movie or the trailer... I was waiting to see Carnage and instead we got a fucking remake 4 years later

Comment

i musta missed the lizard in the first three then.

Comment

If they can do for this new Spiderman franchise what they did for Batman Begins I'm all for it.

These remakes are better than the originals. And quite frankly, Spiderman wasn't as bright and humorous as the movie portrayed it. Peter Parker's life was, but Spiderman, at least when facing main villains, had his asss on the line. He always made wise asss jokes, but he was really scrapping and would take beatings.

I hope they captured a balance. And it would be hot if they let the villain be the Vulture. If they animated him like they did Marcus in Underworld 2, it would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                  i musta missed the lizard in the first three then.

The one armed professor from every movie so far.

Comment

but he wasn't the lizard.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                      but he wasn't the lizard.
                      He never turned into the Lizard.

But he was the character that would become the Lizard.

The character in the comics experiments with limb replacement by using lizard DNA.

Sam Raimi never got to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X