US House reTHUGlicans vote to stop funding for Planned Parenthood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US House reTHUGlicans vote to stop funding for Planned Parenthood

http://www.salon.com/news/abortion/i...peier_abortion

Now before any idiots start up with "Abortion is wrong our tax dollars shouldn't fund abortions" remember that in the US abortions can't be funded by the government following the Hyde amendment. What Planned Parenthood does provide contraception, treatment for STDs and breast examination.

In a fit of pique the Republicans in the Senate have basically destroyed a hugely important service and this will impact the lives of millions of Americans.

They have a letter you can digitally sign

https://secure.ppaction.org/site/SPa...utmk=173158819

So if its not taxpayer funded, why are you complaining about them cutting off funding?

Planned Parenthood is a eugenics operation started by Margaret Sanger to destroy black babies.

Good riddance.

Comment

Thats messed up a lot of children will suffer because of this.

Comment

Back to using clothes hangers..

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Thats messed up a lot of children will suffer because of this.
          A lot of children will be born because of this.

Comment

Owned.

Comment

why abortion is wrong?

Comment

Actor: I want to specify that abortion to help a minority group, would that be possible?
                Planned Parenthood: Absolutely.

Actor: Like the black community for example?

Planned Parenthood: Certainly.

Actor: The abortion – I can give money specifically for a black baby, that would be the purpose?

Planned Parenthood: Absolutely. If you wanted to designate that your gift be used to help an African-American woman in need, then we would certainly make sure that the gift was earmarked for that purpose.

Actor: Great, because I really faced trouble with affirmative action, and I don't want my kids to be disadvantaged against black kids. I just had a baby; I want to put it in his name.

Planned Parenthood: Yes, absolutely.

Actor: And we don't, you know we just think, the less black kids out there the better.

Planned Parenthood: (Laughs) Understandable, understandable.

Actor: Right. I want to protect my son, so he can get into college.

Planned Parenthood: All right. Excuse my hesitation, this is the first time I've had a donor call and make this kind of request, so I'm excited, and want to make sure I don't leave anything out.

Read more: Black leaders: De-fund 'racist' Planned Parenthood http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=62504#ixzz1EN5JRMpM

The youtube video of this conversation was magically taken down due to terms violation.

Comment

Let's explain the gun in the room here (as this is a perfect example): If you believe government should fund abortions you believe in using the police (guns), courts, and prison system to force people who oppose abortion to fund it.

(That's not to say they aren't thugs, many same people who voted to stop funding Planned Parenthood voted to fund the dropping of bombs on innocent pregnant women)

If you believe in initiating force against someone with a gun and a threat of caging them if they don't give you money for your cause you are the thug.

Comment

I gotta better idea, if you really believe that much in abortion, why don't you send pp your own PRIVATE donation.

Send them a check every month and declare you love of murder with your very own signature.

Government has no business funding a PRIVATE company like PP.

I don't consent to my tax money funding that ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X